Chelsea 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 12/01/19- post-match reaction from page 17

BlueStar

People aren't going to like the obvious truth that Dubravka has too many moments of poor positioning.

he's a 3m keeper. If he had perfect positioning he'd be a 50m one wouldn't he

How obtuse. He was the price he was because of the league he was in, not talent.

Lads let’s face it they are a fucking good team, we are doing well to even be in with a sniff.

What the fuck is this?  Ignore utter shite from certain players because they're a good team? :lol:

No but stop fucking bleating on about being beat by Chelsea, fuck did you expect?

I'm complaining about what a player has done not about a result you simple fucker.

Any need.....really .

Lads let’s face it they are a fucking good team, we are doing well to even be in with a sniff.

What the fuck is this?  Ignore utter shite from certain players because they're a good team? :lol:

No but stop fucking bleating on about being beat by Chelsea, fuck did you expect?

I'm complaining about what a player has done not about a result you simple fucker.

Any need.....really .

Yes? :lol:

People aren't going to like the obvious truth that Dubravka has too many moments of poor positioning.

How obtuse. He was the price he was because of the league he was in, not talent.

It's absolutely insane to think anyone would have a bad word to say about the bloke.

The guy bails us out infinitely more times than he lets us down.

One guy I could literally never fault. He's been an incredible player for us since he arrived.

The guy bails us out infinitely more times than he lets us down.

One guy I could literally never fault. He's been an incredible player for us since he arrived.

Yes but if his last 5 games were his 5 first at NUFC, everyone would be calling him the next Sels.

It's absolutely insane to think anyone would have a bad word to say about the bloke.

Yes he's never made an error ever. I was simply pointing out that saying "the truth is he has moments of poor positioning" is ridiculous. He's not De Gea, he's going to have those moments. It's like people can't read.

Presume the original post was being aimed at those who think he’s better than/as good as Given was. He’s clearly been a great buy for us