Blackburn Rovers 2-4 Newcastle United AET (FA Cup) 15/01/19 - post game p32

BlueStar

Anyone else think that the instruction has been to just get knocked out of this as Rafa and the club don't want any extra games? I've thought that for ages and there's certainly a ton of evidence to supoort it. If they throw a 2 goal lead away to get knocked out whilst not looking fussed I can't see how it can be anything else

Nah we're just shit.

The senior players have been w*** tbh, Longstaff looks the only one comfortable on the ball. Joselu and Ritchie have been woeful, and Murphy still looks like he's shitting his pants when he's on the ball.

Imagine actually being let down by them against championship opposition man. It is unreal.

The only reason I even watched this is because I wanted to see Longstaff, Roberts and Sterry.

So sick of the first team.

It can't be that it must be the general not giving a fuck about cups attitude filtering on to the pitch which is understandable.

We have seen plenty of Roberts and sterry to know they aren't going to make it as a nufc player though

Anyone else think that the instruction has been to just get knocked out of this as Rafa and the club don't want any extra games? I've thought that for ages and there's certainly a ton of evidence to supoort it. If they throw a 2 goal lead away to get knocked out whilst not looking fussed or that they want to even be out there. I can't see how it can be anything else, they probably know there is no point

Aye, that's why we brought Perez and Shelvey on when 1 down in the first game and went 2 up tonight

Anyone else think that the instruction has been to just get knocked out of this as Rafa and the club don't want any extra games? I've thought that for ages and there's certainly a ton of evidence to supoort it. If they throw a 2 goal lead away to get knocked out whilst not looking fussed I can't see how it can be anything else

Nah we're just s***.

We are but I honestly reckon they want to be knocked out or have been told it's for the best and I have seen

or heard nothing to suggest otherwise

Anyone else think that the instruction has been to just get knocked out of this as Rafa and the club don't want any extra games? I've thought that for ages and there's certainly a ton of evidence to supoort it. If they throw a 2 goal lead away to get knocked out whilst not looking fussed or that they want to even be out there. I can't see how it can be anything else, they probably know there is no point

It’s not an instruction but it must be obvious that we don’t give a shit about the competition.

The senior players have been w*** tbh, Longstaff looks the only one comfortable on the ball. Joselu and Ritchie have been woeful, and Murphy still looks like he's shitting his pants when he's on the ball.

Imagine actually being let down by them against championship opposition man. It is unreal.

The only reason I even watched this is because I wanted to see Longstaff, Roberts and Sterry.

It can't be that it must be the general not giving a fuck about cups attitude filtering on to the pitch which is understandable.

We have seen plenty of Roberts and sterry to know they aren't going to make it as a nufc player though

Roberts has played 55 minutes of first team football (10 of which were 4 years ago) and has scored one goal. :lol:

Regular at the reserves are we?

Aye, that's why we brought Perez and Shelvey on when 1 down in the first game and went 2 up tonight

Token gesture to look bothered? I don't know I just think all these losses to lower league teams have something deeper behind them. Obviously we keeping fielding wank teams but still. I just assume the worst with Ashley's nufc, rightly so too.

Guest reefatoon

We scored two goals? Shit man, sounds like I am missing a classic here. You don’t see those kind of heady days very often. Must be amazing.

It can't be that it must be the general not giving a f*** about cups attitude filtering on to the pitch which is understandable.

Roberts has played 55 minutes of first team football (10 of which were 4 years ago) and has scored one goal. :lol:

No but he is nearly 22 and struggled at Gateshead and Kilmarnock. Will end up non league probably

Man that defending from Sterry on the first goal is absolutely insane. It's so bad

Fernandez is at fault for wandering over and leaving a huge gap for Armstrong to run into completely unmarked.

:lol: Sterry isn’t interested mate, let him go.

It can't be that it must be the general not giving a f*** about cups attitude filtering on to the pitch which is understandable.

No but he is nearly 22 and struggled at Gateshead and Kilmarnock. Will end up non league probably

He was 17 at Gateshead and 19 at Kilmarnock. Considering his size no surprise he struggled at that age in those leagues