Newcastle United 0-2 Watford - 26/01/19 (FAC)

Disco

Guest reefatoon

Kenedy and Joselu staying on the pitch tells you everything you need to know about this result. Not wanting to win at all.

Do people think we have a chance of winning the cup this season?

Yes. With a full team taking it seriously it only takes a lucky draw or 2 and a bit of luck and you are at Wembley. We don't even put ourselves in the position to ever get as far to get a chance. We can give anyone a game in a one of game if we actually cared

Probably not but not trying isn't the answer

I don't view it as not trying personally it's squad management of a thread bare squad.

Rafa has a great history of winning cups.

Yes. With a full team taking it seriously it only takes a lucky draw or 2 and a bit of luck and you are at Wembley. We don't even put ourselves in the position to ever get as far to get a chance. We can give anyone a game in a one of game if we actually cared

Fair enough, if you actually believe that.

Guest firetotheworks

70 minutes.  No subs.  Rafa not interested.

He's gone down in my estimation playing right into the clubs s*** policy with this bollocks

:lol:

Well he has let's be honest here. Nothing stopping him from playing a full team and going for it today

Aside from being 17th and players getting potentially injured? I think he'd rather we weren't relegated on his watch tbh.

Guest reefatoon

Maybe a good tonking would get the fans up in anger. It’s always a shit dull narrow defeat that zaps any sort of emotion apart from sheer boredom.

So if we won today and got Doncaster in the next round and Portsmouth/Swansea/ Brighton in the QF that we couldn't make Wembley? We will never know as we don't even try and find out which is the worst part

He's gone down in my estimation playing right into the clubs s*** policy with this bollocks

Well he has let's be honest here. Nothing stopping him from playing a full team and going for it today

Aside from being 17th and players getting potentially injured? I think he'd rather we weren't relegated on his watch tbh.

Playing a full team today isn't going to affect that man. I'd rather Rafa stopped throwing cup games despite saying he gets the club.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

We've got loads of injuries, a small, shit squad, but we should've played a full-team and then lose 16-0 against Man City on Tuesday.

Shirley people realise this is not the season to play our entire first choice XI if we want to have any chance of staying up.

What the fuck do we do if Rondon gets injured?

Guest firetotheworks

Can't wait for the "there were only a handful of people booing" posts despite it yet again being loud enough the hear.

So if we won today and got Doncaster in the next round and Portsmouth/Swansea/ Brighton in the QF that we couldn't make Wembley? We will never know as we don't even try and find out which is the worst part

It's unlikely we'd be able to avoid the big sides who have players who cost more than our entire squad.

We've got loads of injuries, a small, shit squad, but we should've played a full-team and then lose 16-0 against Man City on Tuesday.

Shirley people realise this is not the season to play our entire first choice XI if we want to have any chance of staying up.

What the fuck do we do if Rondon gets injured?

Oh no, Mike won't get that money!

So what if we go down? Clubs dead anyway.

Playing a full team today isn't going to affect that man. I'd rather Rafa stopped throwing cup games despite saying he gets the club.

Isnt going to affect players getting injured? How does that work in your mind?

We barely scrape past Blackburn. Hoping we can reverse a deficit and scrape past Watford reserves. People think we would get past any team in the top 10 when we get drawn against them if we did advance?

With what we have or more so dont have in the squad I am surprised rafa put out this competitive a side.

Guest reefatoon

Can't wait for the "there were only a handful of people booing" posts despite it yet again being loud enough the hear.

Was the booing about it being the wrong sub and not at an individual?