Newcastle United 0-2 Watford - 26/01/19 (FAC)

Disco

Would Liverpool, Man Utd, Rangers or any other big club stand around and watch while their club is dragged down by a tw@t of an owner? The simple answer is No...

We are absolutely crap at protesting man... Singing Ashley out followed by who's that team we all adore followed by where's the money gone followed by we love you newcastle... Load of bollocks....

If you want change do something about it instead of standing outside shops.... Last 5 minutes of a match, get on the pitch man... Can't deal with a few thousand can they?

Would Liverpool, Man Utd, Rangers or any other big club stand around and watch while their club is dragged down by a tw@t of an owner? The simple answer is No...

We are absolutely crap at protesting man... Singing Ashley out followed by who's that team we all adore followed by where's the money gone followed by we love you newcastle... Load of bollocks....

If you want change do something about it instead of standing outside shops.... Last 5 minutes of a match, get on the pitch man... Can't deal with a few thousand can they?

Agree!

This has been such a miserable season. The first relegation was rage-inducing, the second was difficult to care too much about (until Rafa came in at which point it just felt a bit hopeless). Even under the likes of Souness and peak Pardew, it was either infuriating or difficult to muster any care, to the extent I was supporting the opposition. This has just been sheer misery, though, at just about every turn. The sense of throwing away the opportunity under this manager, amidst a backdrop of me losing just about every remaining iota of respect for the wider fanbase; it's very painful indeed.

This has been such a miserable season. The first relegation was rage-inducing, the second was difficult to care too much about (until Rafa came in at which point it just felt a bit hopeless). Even under the likes of Souness and peak Pardew, it was either infuriating or difficult to muster any care, to the extent I was supporting the opposition. This has just been sheer misery, though, at just about every turn. The sense of throwing away the opportunity under this manager, amidst a backdrop of me losing just about every remaining iota of respect for the wider fanbase; it's very painful indeed.

Fantastic post I agree with every word

Guest firetotheworks

Don't worry, the next stage is not giving a shit.

People going to a match that we don't even want to win and boo the manager's substitutions :lol:

Embarrassing idiots.

He deserved every boo he got.

I'll have a try this time, who would you replace him with ?

It's not about who you replace him with.  It's him going that will spark events and hopefully open people's eyes that u can't just sit there and accept what's going on

So we might sign a left back on loan from a team bottom of the French league.  Is that enough for people to renew season tickets.  People need to stop accepting this shit it's been 12 years not 12 weeks or months. 

Guest firetotheworks

People going to a match that we don't even want to win and boo the manager's substitutions :lol:

Embarrassing idiots.

It's not about who you replace him with.  It's him going that will spark events and hopefully open people's eyes that u can't just sit there and accept what's going on

So we might sign a left back on loan from a team bottom of the French league.  Is that enough for people to renew season tickets.  People need to stop accepting this s*** it's been 12 years not 12 weeks or months.

He was asking Crumpy specifically as he's wanted Rafa out from near the start of the Championship season (not even kidding) but hasn't once answered the question of who he'd replace him with.

Embarrassing idiots.

So we might sign a left back on loan from a team bottom of the French league.  Is that enough for people to renew season tickets.  People need to stop accepting this shit it's been 12 years not 12 weeks or months.

It's a running thing with Grumpy dude, thinks Rafa is shite and never says who should replace him.

Embarrassing idiots.

So we might sign a left back on loan from a team bottom of the French league.  Is that enough for people to renew season tickets.  People need to stop accepting this s*** it's been 12 years not 12 weeks or months.

He was asking Crumpy specifically as he's wanted Rafa out from near the start of the Championship season (not even kidding) but hasn't once answered the question of who he'd replace him with.

Aye, what KI just said.

Embarrassing idiots.

I didn't boo them but understand why many did as they were bizarre.

Hayden and Kenedy were lifting yet he took off Ritchie.

We're chasing the game with not long to go and Rondon has been warming up and he sends on Schar instead and it didn't look like it was because Fernandez was injured, iy looked tactical as Schar went into midfield.

The lack of creativity, lack of confidence in front of goal (Murphy 1st half went wide and won a corner when he had the chance to head for goal), lack of a single shot on target and general apathy from both crowd and players was both alarming and frustrating.

Fuck the league, this was a real chance to progress in the cup with other PL teams out and lower league teams playing each other.

Embarrassing idiots.

We're chasing the game with not long to go and Rondon has been warming up and he sends on Schar instead and it didn't look like it was because Fernandez was injured, iy looked tactical as Schar went into midfield.

The lack of creativity, lack of confidence in front of goal (Murphy 1st half went wide and won a corner when he had the chance to head for goal), lack of a single shot on target and general apathy from both crowd and players was both alarming and frustrating.

f*** the league, this was a real chance to progress in the cup with other PL teams out and lower league teams playing each other.

He explained why. He needed to "protect" Ritchie for our assault on 17th place. And what on earth were you and 33,000 others doing at a game we had no intention of winning?

This is the first time however I feel that Newcastle genuinely are one of the three weakest teams. Under Keegan they were the proverbial too good to go down team full of big names. It was off the pitch nonsense which caused it. They should never have gone down all being normal. Second time, again bad management from McClaren of course but again the as t team still had decent players and had a lot of investment that summer and players of the ilk of Sissoko, Thauvin, wijnaldum and Mitrovic. This time, it honestly feels like Newcastle are a also ran, favourite for relegation plodder team which in my 25 years of supporting NUFC I can't say I've ever seen. Even poor trams under Roeder and Carver it still felt that NUFC were a PL team who are just underperforming. Now they seem like PL wannabes, pretenders.

Why would any owner oversee such a loss of prestige and position, God only knows, especially given it has happened essentially through negligence and sabotage.

Embarrassing idiots.

f*** the league, this was a real chance to progress in the cup with other PL teams out and lower league teams playing each other.

He explained why. He needed to "protect" Ritchie for our assault on 17th place. And what on earth were you and 33,000 others doing at a game we had no intention of winning?

Blind Faith, Addiction/Compulsion.

Ritchie didn't need protecting.

Embarrassing idiots.

Blind Faith, Addiction/Compulsion.

Ritchie didn't need protecting.

How do you have access to Rafa's player statistics and risk database?