The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

There's the only reason for not wanting Liverpool to win the league. What a cunt Henderson is.

:serious:

There's the only reason for not wanting Liverpool to win the league. What a cunt Henderson is.

I can think of at least five.

Don't know where the hatred for this Liverpool team comes from tbh. Compared to Man City, I'd like them to win it any day.

Guest neesy111

Really surprised to find out that Hoijberg is actually Danish. Thought he was German.

He's got a Danish surname like

Was about to say, Berg isn't a german name.

Don't know where the hatred for this Liverpool team comes from tbh. Compared to Man City, I'd like them to win it any day.

Same. I like Aguero and Silva off of City but the rest of those cunts and Pep can go fuck off.

Really surprised to find out that Hoijberg is actually Danish. Thought he was German.

He's got a Danish surname like

Was about to say, Berg isn't a german name.

Guess it’s just me then. Looks really German imo.

Guest neesy111

:serious:

...and he instantly proves my point with an awful challenge and deserved yellow card.  ;D

That's some chip on your shoulder.  He's the best player the north east has produced for years despite being a mackem, don't see him in any bother like the other idiots.

Guest chopey

I have 1000/1 reasons for Liverpool to win

Liverpool win the title

Cardiff and Huddersfield go down

Derby ans Newport promoted

Sky bet 1000/1 pre season bet

Guest neesy111

I have 1000/1 reasons for Liverpool to win

Liverpool win the title

Cardiff and Huddersfield go down

Derby ans Newport promoted

Sky bet 1000/1 pre season bet

Frank Lampard's Derby County is going to let you down.

Same. I like Aguero and Silva off of City but the rest of those cunts and Pep can go fuck off.

Exactly this.

City have got a handful of likeable players, I'd add Sterling, De Bruyne and Foden to your two, but Pep doesn't impress me one bit. I like Klopp, think he's been a breath of fresh air.

I also think we've got much more in common with the Liverpool fans, see some of the contributions from the scousers in the Rafa thread for example.

Man City are on a long term plan of killing off the opposition by their mammoth spending, and in all probability are cheating as they do it.

I know there'd be an irritating fuss if Liverpool win it, but a City win is by far the worse outcome.