The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Oh my, Lampart has the same fist pump/swing up against the fans as Pardew had. PTSD initiated.

:lol:

Lampard is class though.

His Chelsea team really do play some outstanding football. Doing a phenomenal job with these youngsters.

Oh my, Lampart has the same fist pump/swing up against the fans as Pardew had. PTSD initiated.

Lampard is class though.

His Chelsea team really do play some outstanding football. Doing a phenomenal job with these youngsters.

Yip, I'm a big Lampard fan.

Lampard is class though.

It’s amazing the impact that Tomori, Mount and Abraham have made, throw in Zouma - they’ve rebuilt literally in house

To think Loftus Cheek is still to come back

Lampard is class though.

It’s amazing the impact that Tomori, Mount and Abraham have made, throw in Zouma - they’ve rebuilt literally in house

To think Loftus Cheek is still to come back

It's been so beautifully done I am incredibly jealous man.

Really enjoying them this season though. Probably my favourite team to watch at the minute.