The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Chuffed to bits for them. I was in their end for their League 2 play-off final against Southend in 2015, they conceded an equaliser in the last minute of extra time then lost on penalties.

At the start of the season they were about to go bust, had 9 players, and were favourites for relegation, even more favourites ahead of Bolton who had a points deduction.

Going up is massive for them. 1 season in the Championship could see their club financially secure for years.

Chuffed to bits for them. I was in their end for their League 2 play-off final against Southend in 2015, they conceded an equaliser in the last minute of extra time then lost on penalties.

What's your connection (if any)?

Southampton deserve that, they've been the better side in this second half.

They hardly deserved it given they should have been down to at least 10 men. :lol: Ward Prowse lucky to be on the pitch too.

Very unlucky to get injuries to Shaw and Williams and going down to 10 ourselves.

Deserved to win but draw is fine. Still in our hands.

Pathetic from Man Utd that. Once they got ahead they should have came out in the 2nd half and put it to bed. If I was a Man Utd fan, with everything that's at stake, I'd be fuming.

I'm not though, hope they finish 5th.

What's your connection (if any)?

None, was my stag weekend so fancied a trip to Wembley and was easy to get tickets. Chose their end because Southend were managed by Phil Brown.

Pathetic from Man Utd that. Once they got ahead they should have came out in the 2nd half and put it to bed. If I was a Man Utd fan, with everything that's at stake, I'd be fuming.

Sorry your bet lost. :lol:

Sorry your bet lost. :lol:

What bet?

They hardly deserved it given they should have been down to at least 10 men. :lol: Ward Prowse lucky to be on the pitch too.

Very unlucky to get injuries to Shaw and Williams and going down to 10 ourselves.

They were well worth a draw, like.

Aye

Leicester’s remaining games are Sheffield United(home) Spurs(away) Man Utd(home)

Man Utd’s are Palace(away) West Ham(home) Leicester(away)

Spurs - Leicester will be really interesting.

Hard games for Man Utd there. Palace away will be a grind, West Ham will still be fighting to stay up and Leicester away could be a shoot out for the top 4. Southampton have nothing to play for. Massive 2 points dropped like.

Having said that Leicester have been poor since the restart and could lose all 3 of those. :lol:

Chelsea have Liverpool away (who need to win to get the points record) and Wolves. They're not safe yet either though it benefits them massively that Leicester and us play each other.

7 points for us will be enough against Leicester, Palace and West Ham I would say.

They were well worth a draw, like.

They were worth a draw but should have been down to 10 so hard to call it deserved. Stinking tackle by Romeu too.

Southampton have been class since the restart. Unreal turnaround.