The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I hope one of them win it just to upset the hierarchy and the likes of Liverpool. In fact I hope City & PSG start winning this on a regular basis just to p*ss them off.

Lets make football a battle of which horrendous Middle Eastern regime is best at running a football club

Guest neesy111

Hate Atlético Madrid, hope they go out.

Yet you love the likes of PSG etc.  Your football views are completely backwards.

The alternative is Real Madrid, Juventus & Man Utd win all the time from now until eternity and the likes of Arsenal finish top 4 by default.

So just add PSG and Man City to that and it's all fine now. PSG pay Neymar more than Atalanta pay their whole squad. Those last minute equaliser and winners last night must have really warmed the cockles of your heart

Hate Atlético Madrid, hope they go out.

Yet you love the likes of PSG etc.  Your football views are completely backwards.

Horrible style, horrible manager. Personal tastes. If it wasn’t for the way some clubs, UEFA, federations went on I probably wouldn’t be arsed either way, but I hope the likes of them & City take over.

Bayern or Barca winning it would be a lot better than PSG or Man City

fuck no I'm sick to the back teeth of Bayern Real Madrid and Barca could they kindly fuck off and let us have some fucking variety in the champions league rather than the same old shit over and over again

Guest neesy111

Tell me how Atalanta are doing so well then on a fraction of all their budgets?

Similar to Leicester, do you think it’s sustainable? If they make the last 4/8 of the Champions League and top 2/3 in Serie A consistently then great.

Your talking about sustainability and then advocating £100m's to make football an arms race.