The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Absolute joke I can't just change the channel and watch Ajax. TNT has gone out of their way to make CL coverage worse here.

Imagine missing Fox :lol: Can’t get over the fact they’ve got Steve Nash as a pundit, the disrespect.

:lol: It's like, dude it's exponentially worse. How is it so much worse? How was that possible.

Steve Nash, ffs. Everything here is so bad.

Guest neesy111

Absolute joke I can't just change the channel and watch Ajax. TNT has gone out of their way to make CL coverage worse here.

Imagine missing Fox :lol: Can’t get over the fact they’ve got Steve Nash as a pundit, the disrespect.

:lol: It's like, dude it's exponentially worse. How is it so much worse? How was that possible.

Land of the free...

Why is van de Beek not as highly rated as others in this team? Amazing when I see him every time

The commentator here in Ireland said he was described as the next Iniesta.

Is he that good?

Third in line of hype behind de Ligt and de Jong. Been linked with a couple of PL clubs already.

Why is van de Beek not as highly rated as others in this team? Amazing when I see him every time

Is he that good?

Just based on what I've seen which isn't much, I rate him way above de Jong. I wouldn't rate de Jong in their top 6 or 7 players tbh

Guest neesy111

Is he that good?

Just based on what I've seen which isn't much, I rate him way above de Jong. I wouldn't rate de Jong in their top 6 or 7 players tbh

triggs is being wrong shocker.

Who was the crazy, wrongheaded Irishman that used to do games on ESPN with Derek Rae (who was very good, tbf)? Whatever his name, I am 100 percent sure the current American coverage is much better than this time. Progress is not always a straight line, you will be fine.

Not watching, but it will be a shame when Ronaldo inevitably scores the winner in this match. Juve are a very uninspiring side in general right now.

Is he that good?

😂

Is he that good?

triggs is being wrong shocker.

You seen much of them? I just don't see it tbh :lol: he's very tidy like but de Ligt, van de Beek and the three up front definitely better IMO