The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Individual mistakes are a bastard like, especially when you're on top. Need Rashford to start being more clinical with chances like that and also need Young to fuck off. Young's individual mistakes cost us dearly in both legs, no idea what he's thinking trying to be clever near his own box when Messi is lurking about. Awful mistake by De Gea as well and then a world class strike from Coutinho. Nothing Ole could do about any of the goals. Liverpool have absolutely nothing to fear about this Barcelona side. Can see them cruising past them.

Glad to see everyone on here was able to enjoy an English side getting beat though after suffering through a relegation battle all year. :thup: Everyone deserves a break.

If they were an Irish side I’d have rooted for them. Can’t stand those English teams!

Messi btw :lol:

Liverpool look the most reliable team in Europe.  They’ll spark Barcelona imo.  Too good in defence. To dynamic and quick in midfield for Busquets and co. 

I only fancied Juve to beat them. Ajax are the only comparable team in terms of athleticism and technical ability. 

Fancy City to go out. 

Some absolutely ridiculous nonsense being made about Liverpool spanking Barca.

:lol: It's just one person tbh. But anyway i said that when the KOs happened that i don't trust any English team against Barca and i still hold that believe tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

I really, really want to see Van Dijk up against Messi like. I heard on TFR the other day that no one has dribbled past Van Dijk in over a year. :lol:

Aye. No reason at all for Liverpool to fear them. They'll stop Messi easily :hmm:

I don't think he'll get much change out of Van Dijk.

Messi drops so deep though, not like VdV can man-mark him

Aye. No reason at all for Liverpool to fear them. They'll stop Messi easily :hmm:

I don't think he'll get much change out of Van Dijk.

Messi drops so deep though, not like VdV can man-mark him

Yeah i don't think VdV will have much to with stopping him until he enters the penalty area. The likes of Fabinho will be much more vital to stopping/slowing down Messi than Van Dijk will.

I really, really want to see Van Dijk up against Messi like. I heard on TFR the other day that no one has dribbled past Van Dijk in over a year. :lol:

Something to look forward to. Still occasionally think about Messi killing Boateng.

Guest firetotheworks
:lol: Yeah, he basically ended him. Him nut-megging someone as ridiculously good as David Silva is the one that gets me. No one's safe.