The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Class night of football. Dominant from Messi. That Ter Stegen save  :drool: Flicked over to Ajax to see that incredible albeit offside goal from Ziyech too. Quality football on display all-round.

(thought Suarez was kicked all over by Man United and was given nowt by the ref, must be so frustrating for him. Done well though)

Spurs are going to be in the final here, I think they'll score tomorrow and crawl through to face Ajax on away goals.

I'm fine with either Spurs or Ajax reaching the final, but I'm desperate for Ajax to win it. It would be great for football when its usually the same elite teams that win it.

Juve aren’t set up to play purely for Ronny. It’s stunted him and their wider play as well as fucking Dybala off.

They will re-adjust the team now to feed his ego so he can flat-track bully the last few weeks of the season and steal the Capocannoniere from 45 year old Quagliarella.

Probably their worst season in a few years considering Atalanta did them in the Coppa and they've looked pretty guff in the CL.