The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Juve aren’t set up to play purely for Ronny. It’s stunted him and their wider play as well as fucking Dybala off.

They will re-adjust the team now to feed his ego so he can flat-track bully the last few weeks of the season and steal the Capocannoniere from 45 year old Quagliarella.

Probably their worst season in a few years considering Atalanta did them in the Coppa and they've looked pretty guff in the CL.

Such a dislikeable club.

Guest neesy111

Ronaldo 126 goals in 162 apps

Messi 110 in 133

Ridiculous numbers in the Champions League, no idea when anyone will get anywhere else near even triple figures.

Tbf, Raul's record stood for ages which shows how good his was.

Incredible numbers by the both of them.

Messi 110 in 133

Ridiculous numbers in the Champions League, no idea when anyone will get anywhere else near even triple figures.

The fact they've played that many games in the CL is insane as well, i genuinely wonder how many players have played more than Ronaldo has tbh.

Must be a really short list.

Messi 110 in 133

Next one on the list who's still an active player is Benzema at 60. Next one who's also under 30 y/o is Müller at 42. Yeah, can't see anyone approaching 100 goals in quite a while.

Messi 110 in 133

The fact they've played that many games in the CL is insane as well, i genuinely wonder how many players have played more than Ronaldo has tbh.

Must be a really short list.

Only Casillas, Messi 6th

Looking at Brighton's fixtures we are probably their only realistic chance of a win which I think they will get.

I think we’re a horrible match for them.

When you’re struggling to break sides down Rafa Benitez is the last man you want to be playing :lol:

Given we have only lost to 1 team outside the Big 6 away too you’d have to wonder where their win will come from.

Messi 110 in 133

Next one on the list who's still an active player is Benzema at 60. Next one who's also under 30 y/o is Müller at 42. Yeah, can't see anyone approaching 100 goals in quite a while.

Surely the only player on the horizon is Mbappe? Kean at Juve perhaps?

Benzema’s CL record is sublime. I would think he’s scored more Qf, SF and Final goals than any players bar Ronaldo and Messi. Maybe Raul. 

Suarez is way better in the league. But Benzema is the man for the big moment. Has he not got himself ostracised from France he would have all the international trophies too.  He’s like a clutch Giroud with pace. 

Spurs are going to be in the final here, I think they'll score tomorrow and crawl through to face Ajax on away goals.

I'm fine with either Spurs or Ajax reaching the final, but I'm desperate for Ajax to win it. It would be great for football when its usually the same elite teams that win it.

:thup:

Individual mistakes are a bastard like, especially when you're on top. Need Rashford to start being more clinical with chances like that and also need Young to fuck off. Young's individual mistakes cost us dearly in both legs, no idea what he's thinking trying to be clever near his own box when Messi is lurking about. Awful mistake by De Gea as well and then a world class strike from Coutinho. Nothing Ole could do about any of the goals. Liverpool have absolutely nothing to fear about this Barcelona side. Can see them cruising past them.

Glad to see everyone on here was able to enjoy an English side getting beat though after suffering through a relegation battle all year. :thup: Everyone deserves a break.

Individual mistakes are a bastard like, especially when you're on top. Need Rashford to start being more clinical with chances like that and also need Young to fuck off. Young's individual mistakes cost us dearly in both legs, no idea what he's thinking trying to be clever near his own box when Messi is lurking about. Awful mistake by De Gea as well and then a world class strike from Coutinho. Nothing Ole could do about any of the goals. Liverpool have absolutely nothing to fear about this Barcelona side. Can see them cruising past them.

Glad to see everyone on here was able to enjoy an English side getting beat though after suffering through a relegation battle all year. :thup: Everyone deserves a break.

Yeah, especially when everything about your club is sooooo likeable. What are people thinking?