The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Never heard one of the blokes you're playing centre back

He's done well in pre-season before. Never looked like a truly great prospect, but seemed to make the step up OK.

I have to stress, I'm as disengaged from Spurs and football in general as I ever have been. Basically avoided the Football forum all season. It's a conscious effort to disengage - been working on it for a few years really. I sort of want Liverpool to win every single match left this season. Used to be a stalwart on Spurscommunity but I've only been on there a handful of times this season - I'm probably not the most knowledgeable of witnesses any more :lol:.

Do sky even pretend anymore?

Carragher and Redknapp in the studio with Kenny Dalglish's daughter.

Redknapp played for both tbf

He bots Liverpool though. Isnt Martin Tyler a liverpool fan as well. He audibly went "yesss!" for their goal.

He's done well in pre-season before. Never looked like a truly great prospect, but seemed to make the step up OK.

I have to stress, I'm as disengaged from Spurs and football in general as I ever have been. Basically avoided the Football forum all season. It's a conscious effort to disengage - been working on it for a few years really. I sort of want Liverpool to win every single match left this season. Used to be a stalwart on Spurscommunity but I've only been on there a handful of times this season - I'm probably not the most knowledgeable of witnesses any more :lol:.

Astonished reading that. Not dismissive at all, just really surprised. Aye there's problems at Spurs but had no idea they were bad enough to detach oneself from everything in the way a NUFC fan would...

Astonished reading that. Not dismissive at all, just really surprised. Aye there's problems at Spurs but had no idea they were bad enough to detach oneself from everything in the way a NUFC fan would...

Same. Incredible but you must have your reasons. European cup final only 8 months ago