The other games today 2019/20

Greg

They’re surely fucked this time if they go down.

Their owners have deep pockets and Grealish and McGinn would probably bring in £60-70m minimum but aye, you’d think so. Rest of the squad is pretty meh. Fans will desert double quick again too.

:lol: We've been shit like 13 of the 15 years I've been a fan. I'm pretty used to it already.

:lol:

13 seems generous, tbf. Like, a month here and there adding up to a year in addition to the inexplicable Pardew fifth place season, where iirc we were shitter than hell, but Ba was literally God.

Guest neesy111

:lol: We've been s*** like 13 of the 15 years I've been a fan. I'm pretty used to it already.

13 seems generous, tbf. Like, a month here and there adding up to a year in addition to the inexplicable Pardew fifth place season, where iirc we were shitter than hell, but Ba was literally God.

"Little bit of magic."

:lol: We've been s*** like 13 of the 15 years I've been a fan. I'm pretty used to it already.

"Little bit of magic."

:lol: Fucking shit 15 of 15 years. 14.75/15 years if you count that little bit where Rafa had them disciplined. Few of those Hughton games as well.

:lol: We've been shit like 13 of the 15 years I've been a fan. I'm pretty used to it already.

Makes you wonder why we bother? :lol:

:lol: We're fucking mugs.

Or you're a fucking jinx  :lol:

Or you're a fucking jinx  :lol:

:lol: tbf Newcastle were amazing 16 years ago.

Somewhere in the world a baby born the last time Newcastle were good is making house payments.