The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Never heard one of the blokes you're playing centre back

He's done well in pre-season before. Never looked like a truly great prospect, but seemed to make the step up OK.

I have to stress, I'm as disengaged from Spurs and football in general as I ever have been. Basically avoided the Football forum all season. It's a conscious effort to disengage - been working on it for a few years really. I sort of want Liverpool to win every single match left this season. Used to be a stalwart on Spurscommunity but I've only been on there a handful of times this season - I'm probably not the most knowledgeable of witnesses any more :lol:.

Astonished reading that. Not dismissive at all, just really surprised. Aye there's problems at Spurs but had no idea they were bad enough to detach oneself from in the way a NUFC fan could...

That's not the point though. It's not about Spurs, it's about what football has become, and about me getting older and moving away from the UK etc. It was always about community for me, and underlying that at least a pretence of parity and competition. I could break it down to a greater degree, but it just became more and more of a charade. The NFL system has an awful lot to recommend it - at least from a "local fan" and parity point of view - which brings the Premier league, UEFA etc into stark relief. Then you factor in the amount of genuine pain and depression that's caused by being a football fan for so long and it's just not worth it - for me at least. I was trying to bow out last year, and had hoped that we would have taken the CL as an apt goodbye, but since there's no God that was never going to happen.

The whole thing just feels broken, and being so far away now makes the break far easier, emotionally and practically.

Do sky even pretend anymore?

Carragher and Redknapp in the studio with Kenny Dalglish's daughter.

Redknapp played for both tbf

He bots Liverpool though. Isnt Martin Tyler a liverpool fan as well. He audibly went "yesss!" for their goal.

Famously shouted "Yes!" when Martial scored against Liverpool as well. There is no bias, only people trying to raise the excitement of a football game.

Interested to hear Jamie Redknapp’s half time thoughts on the approach of 26% possession at home Spurs.

Is there a way for you to block me like you have on twitter so I cant see your fucking hideous craic? Anybody?

I know I dont post much but jesus christ man give the Rafa shit a rest. You need help man.

I bet his bio is Glenn Tamplin.. Owner - Manager - Scout - Shagger

If you check the Romford Wiki, he is listed as manager, assistant manager (twice) and physiotherapist.

Why am I not surprised.

He's an absolute nutter. Insists the players call him "Daddy Pig".