The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Absolute joke Sky aren't playing crowd noises on their Premier League channel but are on Main Event.  Really? Making people pay more just for crowd noises?

I switched from Main Even to Premier precisely because the fake crowd noise was horrific.

I think it's possible it was like a mm still not over the line from what they showed. That shot makes it look over the line, but not entirely sure i can properly make out the edge of the ball.

:lol:

His left arm is ahead of the ball and that's over the line too, man

I think it's possible it was like a mm still not over the line from what they showed. That shot makes it look over the line, but not entirely sure i can properly make out the edge of the ball.

Thats what I thought.

Hang on, surely VAR can take action if there's any issue with the technology.

So 2 f*** ups.

Doubt VAR is allowed to overrule the technology

Kelly Cates just said VAR can overrule it

The keeper actually fell into the side of the goal with his ball. It is incredible that the goal is not given. :lol: Is the referee required to have confirmation from the technology? Surely the ref or linesman will have noticed it.

The Black Lives Matter shirts are decent gestures, I suppose, but it would be preferable if it did not replace the player's names. It greatly overestimates my ability to recongnise random Sheffield and Villa players on appearance alone.

Guest chopey

Hang on, surely VAR can take action if there's any issue with the technology.

So 2 fuck ups.

aye  :lol: