The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Pep’s cardigan costs €1500

Designer soft forrin fanny.

I quite like it. Looks a bit like one I got from Primark a few years ago. Wore it until it was threadbare, bit like Pep with his one seemingly.

Guest firetotheworks

Sterling received ball in a good position, runs at Young, gets tackled. Sterling in space on the wing because City have flooded the box and defenders have no choice but to back off him, s*** aimless cross floated to far post. Sterling played through with ball over the top, crap touch whilst looking like a T Rex Godzilla love child. Repeat and rinse over and over again till Sterling eventually beats a man and sticks it into the corner and everyone calls him world class.

Are you actually joking with this shit?

Kompany has been a superb player but he needs binning off

Superb defender but can’t cope passing under pressure. Why isn’t stones playing?

Superb passer but can't cope defending under pressure?

They have Laporte to do that shit.

Guest firetotheworks

Why it should be about experience and personality not age any way. Age doesn't really mean all that much.

Its not been said, but Arsenal need just as much investment as Man United to get back where they used to be however, I feel at that level Kronke is another Ashley and is happy for Arsenal to do the bare minimum.