The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Carragher hasn't talked in about twenty minutes

Who are the pundits they have on air? Carragher for Liverpool, then is it Gary Neville for Man U? Who’s on for Man City?

Genuine question (not a facetious one yet).

They have Joe Hart in the studio

Cheers. Bit surprised it’s Hart tbh - is he any good?

Been shit for a few years now and can’t save shots to his left.

Guest neesy111

Those two Liverpool draws vs Leicester and West Ham look so pivotal now

not to mention that goal line clearance when they played each other

Or the draw Vs man utd.

Those two Liverpool draws vs Leicester and West Ham look so pivotal now

not to mention that goal line clearance when they played each other

Or the draw Vs man utd.

TBF if Mahrez had scored his penalty, it might have been all over bar the shouting the other way.

Carragher hasn't talked in about twenty minutes

Who are the pundits they have on air? Carragher for Liverpool, then is it Gary Neville for Man U? Who’s on for Man City?

Genuine question (not a facetious one yet).

They have Joe Hart in the studio

Cheers. Bit surprised it’s Hart tbh - is he any good?

Only as long as the person he's speaking to isn't down to his left.

Wahey! :lol:

Gary Neville

“Man Utd(With a £500million+ squad) against Man City are only capable of 1 shot on target against Man City, we shouldn’t expect more”

Also Gary Neville

“Newcastle have been an absolute disgrace to the Premier League, with a squad that cost £2.50 they should be competing shot for shot with the Big 6”

Also Gary Neville “This shouldn’t be how a Newcastle United side play this is a disgrace”

I wouldn’t mind him saying it if he wasn’t the complete opposite with everyone else + Man Utd of all clubs :lol:

Gary Neville believes we should be better than what we currently are. I don't really see what's too wrong with that, as I also want Newcastle to be better than what we currently are. What I'd want is for them to point out why we're not, however, which they don't do, either because they don't care for narrative purposes or because they're just plain ignorant of the actual circumstances at the club.

Guest firetotheworks

Gary Neville

“Man Utd(With a £500million+ squad) against Man City are only capable of 1 shot on target against Man City, we shouldn’t expect more”

Also Gary Neville

“Newcastle have been an absolute disgrace to the Premier League, with a squad that cost £2.50 they should be competing shot for shot with the Big 6”

Also Gary Neville “This shouldn’t be how a Newcastle United side play this is a disgrace”

I wouldn’t mind him saying it if he wasn’t the complete opposite with everyone else + Manchester United of all clubs :lol:

He literally only said it about that match and hasn't about us since. He's let it go, we've let it go, maybe let it go? :lol:

Gary Neville

Also Gary Neville

I wouldn’t mind him saying it if he wasn’t the complete opposite with everyone else + Man Utd of all clubs :lol:

Absolutely nobody cares. Please stop

At least he's Gary's not Eddie Howe though, amirite?

For some reason I imagine Gallowgate as Cartman singing "Kyle's Mom is a big fat bitch" only instead it's "Eddie Howe is a Fucking Fraud, he's the biggest fraud in the whole wide world...etc..."

Lazio fans hurling racist abuse at Bakayoko before, during and after tonight’s game. Shite, horrible little cub.

Roman Mackems tbh

I've just bought a Sampdoria shirt. Do I have anything to worry about or are they sound? :laugh:

Guest Howaythetoon

Game over for Liverpool, they won’t get this close again. Klopp needs a trophy this season so the CL can go a long way to make up for any league disappointment. Ironically I’d argue Liverpool would rather win the league and City the CL of the two trophies.

Lazio fans hurling racist abuse at Bakayoko before, during and after tonight’s game. Shite, horrible little cub.

Roman Mackems tbh

I've just bought a Sampdoria shirt. Do I have anything to worry about or are they sound? :laugh:

:lol: I know fuck all about Italian football tbh

Their patch is like a Pokemon’s silhouette