The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest godzilla

If you have your arm out in that position then you're asking for trouble, Absolute brain fart from Sissoko

He was pointing for the defender to follow the overlap run coming in, and Sane probably aimed towards his arm deliberately (if it doesnt hit the arm, the ball ends up in a dangerous area).

Silly man he was, if your arms in an unnatural position and it hits it your asking for trouble

Poor old Spuds, there's never been a luckier team than the reds. I'm not keen on either side but all the smoke that gets blown up the arse of Liverpool by the media is too sickening for me, especially when you see the way they've played, winning by any means possible, ugh, gypsy thieving scousers. Still, neither of them are our boys so meh. Didn't think it was a pen btw.

Guest neesy111

I'm sorry you give referees no chance when a player handles a ball in an unnatural position in the box and still think it shouldn't be a pen.

Football fans are never wrong though....

I'm sorry you give referees no chance when a player handles a ball in an unnatural position in the box and still think it shouldn't be a pen.

yes but the idiots on var should be able to see its in no way intentional which last time I checked was still in the laws of the game

Guest godzilla

Is his arm in an unnatural position though, he was pointing to where he wanted one of his players to cover.

He got unlucky it hit him just as he was pointing, harsh but probably right.

Shouldn't have been pointing though, the natural position of your arms is by your side not pointing in the air

Guest neesy111

Never a pen.

Well 4 referees disagree with this.

One ref, VAR will never overturn a subjective (but wrong) decision like that.

There are 4 refs in the var box with one main official, the others can challenge.

The whole decision wasn't even reviewed.

yes but the idiots on var should be able to see its in no way intentional which last time I checked was still in the laws of the game

'deliberate' is a horrendous grey area that most refs (I think from being told to) interpret as hand being in an unattural position, which sissokos was. Glad they're removing that word as refs cant read minds.

In a sport where the over/under is 2.5, an incident like that should not be worth a goal.

Tbh I completely agree, ref should have discretion to give indirect free kick or something. Albeit that would lead to worse controversy perhaps

Is his arm in an unnatural position though, he was pointing to where he wanted one of his players to cover.

He got unlucky it hit him just as he was pointing, harsh but probably right.

Shouldn't have been pointing though, the natural position of your arms is by your side not pointing in the air

Of course you can point, every player does it all the time there's no law saying you can't  :lol:

And he wasn't pointing in the air  :lol: