The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Sissoko ffs :lol:

20 seconds into a CL final.  Let's go stand in the box like \o_

The funny thing is you just know Moussa is one arrogant, thick, wannabe alpha male cunt. When he was with us I hated seeing the way he would jog around with his chest out like he's the Don, especially if he did something decent in a game. At the point of that handball he probably thinks he's a conductor and a leader and he absolutely must point to make sure everyone knew exactly where the ball was going.

I remember there was a story on here about one of our fans going up to Gabriel Obertan after a defeat and telling him to his face that he's a shit cunt or something, and Obertan looked really gutted and upset as a result of it. I wish I could do that to Sissoko. He needs it drummed into him that he's a thick, stupid cunt and he shouldn't act like he's the big boss on the pitch.

The funny thing is you just know Moussa is one arrogant, thick, wannabe alpha male cunt. When he was with us I hated seeing the way he would jog around with his chest out like he's the Don, especially if he did something decent in a game. At the point of that handball he probably thinks he's a conductor and a leader and he absolutely must point to make sure everyone knew exactly where the ball was going.

I remember there was a story on here about one of our fans going up to Gabriel Obertan after a defeat and telling him to his face that he's a shit cunt or something, and Obertan looked really gutted and upset as a result of it. I wish I could do that to Sissoko. He needs it drummed into him that he's a thick, stupid cunt and he shouldn't act like he's the big boss on the pitch.

That's his posture, ffs.

Poor Obertan, btw. :(

Tbh, for the fee he was signed for Obertan probably came in and did a bit part role enough to justify it.

That goal against Leicester was hugely important at the time.

Aye, he played for Alan fucking Pardew, guy gets some slack in my book.

I know UEFA supposedly have their own interpretation of the rules, but they're not entitled to it: handball has to be deliberate, with the position of the arms merely a guide towards determining intent, and there's no way in the world especially given the context that anyone can conclude Sissoko handled the ball deliberately.

Perhaps the lack of quality isn't a surprise. I understand the Premier League was the first of the major leagues to finish, but three weeks later, this feels like a hangover more than a climax.

That's his posture, ffs.

Poor Obertan, btw. :(

moussa-sissoko-team-lineup-photo-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

I know UEFA supposedly have their own interpretation of the rules, but they're not entitled to it: handball has to be deliberate, with the position of the arms merely a guide towards determining intent, and there's no way in the world especially given the context that anyone can conclude Sissoko handled the ball deliberately.

Perhaps the lack of quality isn't a surprise. I understand the Premier League was the first of the major leagues to finish, but three weeks later, this feels like a hangover more than a climax.

If that's not a handball then every game we'll have people looking to sneakily block crosses by sticking their hands out and pointing.

"Ref, I was pointing to the blonde big titted lass in the crowd, zero intention to block the cross I promise".