The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I agree he didn't mean to handle the ball. The interpretation of 'deliberate' that the referees use is not that the person deliberately blocks it but that the arm is somewhere it isn't normally like down by the sides, and yes when jumping this gets difficult, then it is called deliberate. Yes this is a ridiculously ambiguous wording but the idea that the players have to intentionally be trying to block the ball is absolutely not how referees police the game and taht should be clear. Most hadnball offences are clearly not someone being that intentional about it jsut arm in a silly place.

Is his arm in an unnatural position though, he was pointing to where he wanted one of his players to cover.

He got unlucky it hit him just as he was pointing, harsh but probably right.

Shouldn't have been pointing though, the natural position of your arms is by your side not pointing in the air

Of course you can point, every player does it all the time there's no law saying you can't  :lol:

And he was pointing in the air  :lol:

Tht's why the referee give it, natural position my arse

I edited sorry, he wasn't pointing in the air, he was pointing to cover the run, something every defender does and strikers do when they want a ball into a certain area.

He got unlucky, unnatural position my arse  :lol:

Not by doing a John Travolta Saturday Night Fever impression though  ;D ;D

Fair point  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Well it wasn't a clear an obvious error so got no idea why your being an arse about it.

It wasn't clear and obvious but it still wasn't a pen. Pata is right.

Well the ref give it so thankfully you have to suck it up

Well it wasn't a clear an obvious error so got no idea why your being an arse about it.

It wasn't clear and obvious but it still wasn't a pen. Pata is right.

Well the ref give it so thankfully you have to suck it up

:lol:

Is his arm in an unnatural position though, he was pointing to where he wanted one of his players to cover.

He got unlucky it hit him just as he was pointing, harsh but probably right.

Shouldn't have been pointing though, the natural position of your arms is by your side not pointing in the air

Of course you can point, every player does it all the time there's no law saying you can't  :lol:

And he was pointing in the air  :lol:

Tht's why the referee give it, natural position my arse

I edited sorry, he wasn't pointing in the air, he was pointing to cover the run, something every defender does and strikers do when they want a ball into a certain area.

He got unlucky, unnatural position my arse  :lol:

What do you think unnatural position means? By your definition catching the ball with your hands isn't unnatural because he is doing it deliberately and meant to do it?

I think the unnatural position thing shouldn't be the term, for me it's either deliberate, or gaining an advantage from a non deliberate one. Whole new can of worms that like but just my humble.

If he arm was attached to his forehead or coming out of his cock that would unnatural in humans like  :lol:

Harry Winks has played 60 odd games for Spurs, played for England and is starting in a Champions League final and I've still no idea if he's any good or not

Generic British, straightforward, risk free, no frills, midfielder...see also Rice, Longstaff, McTominay...