The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Nothing will ever top Sunderland calling a game off for a bit of rain in August  :lol:

Boro for snow on the ground on Ben Nevis because they had a whole team out injured against us.

Fuck Jeff Winter!

Fuck all snow on the ground at 3pm that Saturday as well.  Think they won the rearranged fixture.

Can't understand why Sheff Utd haven't called theirs off if Man City have. Not that far away from each other and the weather looks slightly worse (if anything) in Sheffield.

Probably comes from the manager in a way, it suits the way Sheffield play but not city

Nothing will ever top Sunderland calling a game off for a bit of rain in August  :lol:

Boro for snow on the ground on Ben Nevis because they had a whole team out injured against us.

Fuck Jeff Winter!

Fuck all snow on the ground at 3pm that Saturday as well.  Think they won the rearranged fixture.

I’m sure Geremi scores for them too.

Guest neesy111

Fuck Jeff Winter!

I’m sure Geremi scores for them too.

He does.

Guest Howaythetoon

Not sure what it's like in Manchester but it's just a breezy day in County Durham and why have they cancelled the entire woman's premier league

Might ruin their dos ?

Wilder could be up there with the very best I reckon.

Klopp was raving about Wilder in the pre-match program and interview before the game with Sheffield. I have never seen him praise an opposition manager like this. Klopp's original plan was to step out in 2022. But now he extended his contract to 2024 and the reason for the extension was to help manage the transition.

I am wondering if FSG is looking at Wilder as one of the options. They wanted Klopp in 2010 and waited for 5 years to get him. Also, they are not afraid to give upcoming managers a chance as long as they commit to attacking football. Their choices after Dalglish was Rodgers and Martinez.