The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Traore needs a bigger shirt or certainly one with bigger sleaves. We get it, your massive.

Just to make you feel better? :lol:

Guy's shirt is fine stop crying  :razz:

Traore needs a bigger shirt or certainly one with bigger sleaves. We get it, your massive.

Just to make you feel better? :lol:

Guy's shirt is fine stop crying  :razz:

not sure why other people get worked about other people's body. Particularly about muscular people's.

31 points might be enough to stay up. :lol:

Was just thinking I felt as though before the restart we would be looking over our shoulders panicking if we didn’t win one of our first two.

Bournemouth, Villa, Watford and Norwich are fucking liftin.

Was just thinking I felt as though before the restart we would be looking over our shoulders panicking if we didn’t win one of our first two.

Bournemouth, Villa, Watford and Norwich are fucking liftin.

What's happened to Watford, they had some form at the start of the year, but they look shit atm.

Bottom 4 clubs look dreadful.

They can’t defend for shit and they can’t score for toffee.

They’ve some absolute dross in their sides too. I have slightly more sympathy for Norwich - largely because they hadn’t planned to go up when they did, but Villa, Bournemouth and Watford have no excuses.

Guest godzilla

I said before Restart I thought we had enough points already, looks like that will be comfortably so also

Great touch and finish by Lacazette

Is it weird that he’s one of my favorite finishers in the game? He hasn’t scored as many goals as he was expected but all his goals are really clean technical pieces.

Guest chopey

Villa seemed to spend huge sums on loads of players last summer but none of them have stood out, somebody more informed then me will probably say otherwise but what happened to the players that took them up ?