The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Man U/Bournemouth BT 3pm

Leicester/Palace SKY 3pm

Wolves/Arsenal SKY 5.30pm

Chelsea/Watford SKY 8pm

Decent day of footy.

Fuming. Have to gan see missus mam for her birthday at 5pm, so going to miss out on last 2 games.  :'(

Grow a pair.

Lamptey is so good. Brilliant performance so far at right wing back.

Was he not at Chelsea?

Yeah, don't recall seeing him feature for them though.

Great pick up by Brighton. Kid is so dynamic and has a great cross.

I quite like Mooy especially now he's not in that horrible Huddersfield team. Think he's usually a solid 7 or 8 out of 10 every week.

More consistent than Shelvey but with a lower ceiling

I suppose I am bias. But I think Mooy will give you a 7/10 every week and has more assists and goals in his locker than Shelvey. I think Shelvey is a better passer of the ball. But I’d rather have Mooy.

I suppose I am bias. But I think Mooy will give you a 7/10 every week and has more assists and goals in his locker than Shelvey. I think Shelvey is a better passer of the ball. But I’d rather have Mooy.

Weirdly I was thinking the exact opposite watching that match. Thought Mooy is a bit of a Paul Dummet version of Shelvey. Mooy will put in a decent shift every week but don’t think he has the class that Shelvey can produce.

I can see Forest coming up. They’ve got all the momentum atm.

Not sure conceding a 97th minute equaliser to their biggest (?) rival is the exact point they'll think they have a lot of momentum. :lol: Take your point like.