The other games today 2019/20

Greg

If Dyche does leave I wonder where he could see himself going. He's not going to get a job at the likes of Everton, Leicester or Wolves. Could possibly see him at Palace but they'd give Hodgson at least another year.

Think he'll struggle for a Prem job until someone sacks their manager next season when they're in a relegation battle.  Guess he could go to West Ham

Guest Howaythetoon

Maybe Villa? He’s not quite good enough/needed for some of the current Prem clubs. Although as much as I regard him as a decent manager, I feel he’s more suited to a certain club/team only type manager in the way Big Sam was/is. It would be interesting to see what him and Howe for example can do starting all over again and another club. Both have reached their ceiling with their respective clubs and you can’t argue the job they’ve done, they’ve done really well.

Traore needs a bigger shirt or certainly one with bigger sleaves. We get it, your massive.

Just to make you feel better? :lol:

Guy's shirt is fine stop crying  :razz:

not sure why other people get worked about other people's body. Particularly about muscular people's.

Fuck sake man. Do you take everything this serious?

If you're not happy with your body, go do something about it. Moaning and being jealous about it will only make you feel better during the moment. Once it subsides, you'll be back to your usual self of dissatisfaction.

But well done for diverting the issue from you, and your own inadequacies, to jumping onto the easier option of rallying against Dinho lad time.

Seriously, people like you (possibly pub lazy fucks?) should fuck off and accept that people are entitled to build and improve their body however they want.

If you're not happy with your body, go do something about it. Moaning and being jealous about it will only make you feel better during the moment. Once it subsides, you'll be back to your usual self of dissatisfaction.

But well done for diverting the issue from you, and your own inadequacies, to jumping onto the easier option of rallying against Dinho lad time.

Seriously, people like you (possibly pub lazy fucks?) should fuck off and accept that people are entitled to build and improve their body however they want.

Bit OTT like

Bit OTT like

Yes, I know. That's because STM's reply was the one that was too serious! Not my initial comment.

:lol: :lol: Jesus. I would be offended but I presume its deliberate sarcasm.

For the record, Traore looks an absolute beast. I was just trying to be funny. In the same way I joke about Grealish and his hair or lack of adequate shin pads.

If Wigan didn’t get f***ed over, Boro could very well have been relegated.

Wigan's points are only being applied this season if they can't be relegated arnt they?

If Wigan didn’t get f***ed over, Boro could very well have been relegated.

Wigan's points are only being applied this season if they can't be relegated arnt they?

No, they are only applied if they don’t finish in the bottom 3. I doubt either Barnsley or Luton will overtake Boro though, and Wigan as it stands would need 4 more points than Boro to finish above them (assuming they retain their better GD against them).

I can see Boro finishing in the bottom 3, but finishing less than 12 points behind Wigan.