The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Some people prefer atmosphere over getting correct decisions, that is just odd.

I think the other way on is far more odd personally.

So hou want a game of wrong decisions, reeto.

Aye, the previous 130 years of professional football have been absolutely s***.

When you lose from a wrong decision, it sure is.

Surprised you got interested in the game then, or have you just jumped on board in the last two years now that your offsides are pixel perfect?

Hard to be too upset after an all-time classic like that but I'm gutted that City went out and we get the lacklustre Spurs v Ajax semi.

Was excited for either a Barcelona-Man City or Liverpool-Man City final but it's a bit lame now.

But what a motherfucking match, I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. Was unbe-fucking-lievable :clap:

I think Man City would have steamrollered Ajax. This feels more even though Spurs should win.

Surprised you got interested in the game then, or have you just jumped on board in the last two years now that your offsides are pixel perfect?

I've enjoyed football before now, but my enjoyment is higher now there's less chance of shit decisions being a deciding factor.

It's just you want to go ballistic for goals, especially dramatic ones like that. They're what make football so amazing. And now you'll never truly be able to properly celebrate, therefore never truly getting that pure ecstasy.

Technically it was probably right, though.

The decision was made faster then I have seen goals ruled out before VAR.

:lol:

How dare i want correct decisions in football.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fuck Man City ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

Should have bought VAR instead of Marhez, daft cunts.

Hopefully Liverpool will win the league and Watford the FA Cup.

I understand and appreciate all sides of the argument but that's made me think less of VAR. Folk are eventually going to be too afraid to celebrate properly.

Aye, as much as I am a fan of VAR, the instinctive celebration of a goal will wane through time as it get more prevalent.

:lol:

How dare i want correct decisions in football.

Best use it for everything.

I understand and appreciate all sides of the argument but that's made me think less of VAR. Folk are eventually going to be too afraid to celebrate properly.

If it stops Griezzman doing his stupid Fortnite celebration I'm all for it.  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I was doing that in the World Cup tbh, it doesn't stop the initial celebration like I thought it would. It's basically the same as when you look at the linesman.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyone rooting for Man City has no soul. They are everything that is wrong and bad about football and the more they lose and fuck up the better. The Champions League by the way, once again proving it’s the highest standard of football, the top echelon more than the World Cup even.

Again, more bothered about "celebrating properly" than getting right decisions.

If we score and there is nowt wrong with it, we get to celebrate twice.

If it's ruled out, it's correct, move on.

Rio Ferdinand again proving what a spanner he is. Says he "doesn't think it's handball" for Llorente's goal and then when pushed says "I think it's handball". :lol:

It definitely was never a handball in a million years, like.

Hard to be too upset after an all-time classic like that but I'm gutted that City went out and we get the lacklustre Spurs v Ajax semi.

Was excited for either a Barcelona-Man City or Liverpool-Man City final but it's a bit lame now.

But what a motherfucking match, I feel like I'm about to have a heart attack. Was unbe-fucking-lievable :clap:

I think Man City would have steamrollered Ajax. This feels more even though Spurs should win.

Not sure why Spurs should win mind. Have you watched Ajax against Real and Juve? 50:50 for me