The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Anyone rooting for Man City has no soul. They are everything that is wrong and bad about football and the more they lose and fuck up the better. The Champions League by the way, once again proving it’s the highest standard of football, the top echelon more than the World Cup even.

:thup: They're a soulless horrible club bankrolled by murderers

Anyone rooting for Man City has no soul. They are everything that is wrong and bad about football and the more they lose and fuck up the better. The Champions League by the way, once again proving it’s the highest standard of football, the top echelon more than the World Cup even.

Yeah but, you know, Spurs?

Can see what you're saying but, seen as most of the top teams are dislikeable, I can't help preferring the team with Sterling, Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva, Kompany etc.

This is the first and last time I'll ever shout for Spurs :lol:

Guest neesy111

Absolute bollocks.

I understand and appreciate all sides of the argument but that's made me think less of VAR. Folk are eventually going to be too afraid to celebrate properly.

Just check the score at the end, everything will be correct and you can keep your emotions in check like a real man.

Absolute bollocks.

What? I dislike Spurs, I despise everything about Man City

It's just you want to go ballistic for goals, especially dramatic ones like that. They're what make football so amazing. And now you'll never truly be able to properly celebrate, therefore never truly getting that pure ecstasy.

Technically it was probably right, though.

The decision was made faster then I have seen goals ruled out before VAR.

In the home game when Spurs scored there was the normal roar. They checked Son’s goal and when it was confirmed there was still the roar.

I’m sick of shit decisions against us, if VAR has been about a few seasons ago when Aguero scored here, we’d have probably stayed up and who knows what Rafa could have been able to do building from that point rather than a Championship campaign? I just want the right decisions now.

Son suspended and kane out will be huge

They seem able to adjust without Kane, but Son will be a loss. He makes things happen for them.

Anyway, can't stand what City as a club are doing, and the chalking off of the goal had me laughing like a drain.

It's just you want to go ballistic for goals, especially dramatic ones like that. They're what make football so amazing. And now you'll never truly be able to properly celebrate, therefore never truly getting that pure ecstasy.

In the home game when Spurs scored there was the normal roar. They checked Son’s goal and when it was confirmed there was still the roar.

I’m sick of shit decisions against us, if VAR has been about a few seasons ago when Aguero scored here, we’d have probably stayed up and who knows what Rafa could have been able to do building from that point rather than a Championship campaign? I just want the right decisions now.

This :thup:

They seem able to adjust without Kane, but Son will be a loss. He makes things happen for them.

Anyway, can't stand what City as a club are doing, and the chalking off of the goal had me laughing like a drain.

Cards are wiped no?

Cards are wiped no?

Wiped if you have one now but Son got his second tonight. He didn't realise until German TV told him apparently.

I’m sick of s*** decisions against us, if VAR has been about a few seasons ago when Aguero scored here, we’d have probably stayed up and who knows what Rafa could have been able to do building from that point rather than a Championship campaign? I just want the right decisions now.

The second paragraph is spot on.

I can respect Spurs. We were in the same place in 2008. We were making fun of them. “What’s the difference between Spurs and a triangle? A triangle has three points”. They got Redknapp, we got Kinnear. That’s when they kicked on and it was all organic. I’ve enjoyed their progression over the past 10 years. They constantly lose their best players but are still able to compete. A lot to admire about Spurs.

I can respect Spurs. We were in the same place in 2008. We were making fun of them. “What’s the difference between Spurs and a triangle? A triangle has three points”. They got Redknapp, we got Kinnear. That’s when they kicked on and it was all organic. I’ve enjoyed their progression over the past 10 years. They constantly lose their best players but are still able to compete. A lot to admire about Spurs.

I agree, don't quite understand why so many seem to pure hate them. Probably for anti-semetic reasons. :huff: :shifty: