Newcastle United 2-3 Liverpool - 04/05/19 - Post match reaction from p 27

Greg

Shocking ‘marking’ for their goals, where the hell did our cbs go?

Yeah we can whinge as much as we like about Fabinho’s dive but the defending was criminal.

Why is everyone getting so worked up about the opposition fans in the home end? Seems bizzare to me how precious people get about it all.

1. It’s our last home game and potentially Rafa’s last home match as manager. Plenty of our fans will have wanted to give the team and Rafa a send off and couldn’t get tickets.

2. Liverpool fans were warned not to buy tickets in the home end. Our own fans were warned that there would be severe consequences for us if we sold our tickets to Liverpool fans.

3. Hundreds of our supporters next week have had their tickets taken off them by Fulham, thanks to a safety group. This is after Fulham told them they would willingly allow our fans into the neutral end, our fans had booked travel and accommodation.

4. Many of the Liverpool fans last night did not adhere to the rules of sitting in the home end when your an away fan, I.E. Sit down, and shut the fuck up.

5. After the 3rd goal, many Liverpool fans in the away section began to physically abuse the home fans around them, which resulted in a number of cases where punches were thrown etc.

If these c***s win the league, we must let it be known forever it's because they were a bunch of diving cheaters.

I’ve read loads of comments online by Liverpool fans calling us bitter for pointing out the dive :lol:

One actually said I must be an Everton fan!

Such entitled cunts

If these c***s win the league, we must let it be known forever it's because they were a bunch of diving cheaters.

I’ve read loads of comments online by Liverpool fans calling us bitter for pointing out the dive :lol:

Such entitled cunts

Rawk is seething because our players turned up and put in a performance. They honestly thought we would roll over for them, I think the whole Rafa connection made them think we would as well. They should have known full well that Rafa would be professional about the match.

Great game by us. Except for especially Lascelles.

Lucky fucking diving cunts btw. Disgusting refereeing. Come on City.

The same Lascelles who made a brilliant goal saving heaader in the 2nd half and also some brilliant interceptions?

We were robbed big style there, needed that shot from Ayoze to go in when it was 1-1 and i'd also have taken the red card and penalty rather than the 1st goal too.

Why is everyone getting so worked up about the opposition fans in the home end? Seems bizzare to me how precious people get about it all.

1. It’s our last home game and potentially Rafa’s last home match as manager. Plenty of our fans will have wanted to give the team and Rafa a send off and couldn’t get tickets.

2. Liverpool fans were warned not to buy tickets in the home end. Our own fans were warned that there would be severe consequences for us if we sold our tickets to Liverpool fans.

3. Hundreds of our supporters next week have had their tickets taken off them by Fulham, thanks to a safety group. This is after Fulham told them they would willingly allow our fans into the neutral end, our fans had booked travel and accommodation.

4. Many of the Liverpool fans last night did not adhere to the rules of sitting in the home end when your an away fan, I.E. Sit down, and shut the fuck up.

5. After the 3rd goal, many Liverpool fans in the away section began to physically abuse the home fans around them, which resulted in a number of cases where punches were thrown etc.

The club sold them 300 tickets together in the platinum club FFS.

Club need to be pulled up on it.

There's a stewards briefing letter on twitter detailing the arrangements for the game which tells them about them.

There's a stewards briefing letter on twitter detailing the arrangements for the game which tells them about them.

Yeah, I have shared the tweet on here and on twitter.

What makes it worse was that they were largely the ones causing trouble.

Such entitled cunts

Well fuck me for being bitter about being cheated! I even post scripted my FB pithy post-match musings with #notbitter

Guest godzilla

Really not a good situation for the club to find themselves in.  Whoever made that decision should be in some bother.

Should be sacked as no excuse for putting 200 or so fans together in the home end. If that had of been any other area of the ground within the home ends, there would have been serious bother.

Played really well last night. Great atmosphere and didn't deserve to lose it. That lot on RAWK can fuck off. We raised our game especially for them? We'd won 6 of the last 7 home games before yesterday and the reason they're still in with a shout is us beating Man City. Get to fuck. They'll still win the same amount of trophies as us the season. How fucking tragic.

Guest chopey

I hate this line of thought, no team that Rafa has sent out in a black and white shirt has ever rolled over for any team in his time here, if we hadn't beat Man city at home Liverpool would already be out of the title race.

Really not a good situation for the club to find themselves in.  Whoever made that decision should be in some bother.

Should be sacked as no excuse for putting 200 or so fans together in the home end. If that had of been any other area of the ground within the home ends, there would have been serious bother.

There already was serious bother, there were multiple real home fans attacked.

Last night again showed why Liverpool are probably the most disliked team team in England from the point of view of other club's match attending fans.

They have regularly behaved like scum for decades, consistently caused trouble wherever they go and yet get away with it time and again as the media continues to perpetuate the "cheeky scouse/club everyone loves" myth like they're frightened to tell the truth about them.