Pre-season 19-20: Newcastle 2-1 AS Saint-Étienne

joeyt

Ahh the back page. Brings back memories of my first away trips. The 2-4 win at Upton Park Michael Owen hat-trick and Shearer at our end. 7 hours there 7 hours back not a drop of drink. God I loved Newcastle back then. Cheers mike

Ahh the back page. Brings back memories of my first away trips. The 2-4 win at Upton Park Michael Owen hat-trick and Shearer at our end. 7 hours there 7 hours back not a drop of drink. God I loved Newcastle back then. Cheers mike

Pompey away on Back Page was one of my first away days, 2-1 defeat. That was a fucking joy :lol:

Well the Longstaff, Baldyheed and Hayden is our strongest engine room. Our only one for that matter  :lol:

Colback not on the bench  :frantic:

Could hipster it up and go Saivet and Almiron either side of Ki :lol:

Well the Longstaff, Baldyheed and Hayden is our strongest engine room. Our only one for that matter  :lol:

Yeah, against Man City would be brill  :lol:

You haven't even heard my idea of putting Lejeune in Shelvey's slot when he comes back yet :shifty:

You haven't even heard my idea of putting Lejeune in Shelvey's slot when he comes back yet :shifty:

I do love a CB comfortable on the ball played in front of the back four scenario that never works  :lol: except for Barry Venison  :snod: