Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

That podcast is full of nothing ... lots of ifs maybes possibles

Tell us how it's all a lie and Mike is going nowhere please.  I need a break from indonesian investment deals that may or may not of happened.

FWIW the MoU signed with Telangana was done so at the end of last year and was in relation to various infrastructure projects, you're unlikely to see any kind of fruition from that for some time. It's definitely not worth getting sand in your vagina over.

Don't listen to the cult GE, I'm absolutely gripped by the MoU development and eagerly anticipate your next post.

^^ This guy got a warning for non-contributive posts.

I know couldn’t be more opposite.

Reminds me of when I gave a lass an orgasm 7 times and she still made out I was rubbish after.

How about some credit lads :azn:

Where have all the magicians gone?

FWIW the MoU signed with Telangana was done so at the end of last year and was in relation to various infrastructure projects, you're unlikely to see any kind of fruition from that for some time. It's definitely not worth getting sand in your vagina over.

Hopefully.

I’m hoping they come in and tell us they will give us a top tier training ground like the Man City owners did.

Then I will be like :indi:

Guest chopey

I demand the Sheikh dons an ill fitting Alan Smith newcastle shirt and downs a pint of lager at the first home game.