Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Tell you what it's deathly quiet from the media, no playing down things, making up bullshit source claims, nothing at all

Does that not tell you it's because there is no story to report on?

Seriously give it a break man

Ok I will let you all carry on in your alternate world discussing a fake Takeover

Just don't start crying and been outraged when nothing happens and Ashley is here in August still

It is annoying like

So is people going on like we have new owners when Ashley is still here and going nowhere

A company has been set up in the uk for the sole purpose of buying nufc. People are reacting to it and it’s up to them if they get excited or not. You are just being negative for the sake of being negative and it’s annoying after the 5th time

Same thing happened last year. I'm just not falling for Ashley's tricks again, people have short memories. It's not been negative it's been realistic.

No it didn't

Spoke to the person I know with the most contacts and knowledge within football, and he said from what he's heard there's probably about 2% chance of this deal going through.

So at least my expectations were raised slightly.

Not sure if serious.

It is annoying like

So is people going on like we have new owners when Ashley is still here and going nowhere

A company has been set up in the uk for the sole purpose of buying nufc. People are reacting to it and it’s up to them if they get excited or not. You are just being negative for the sake of being negative and it’s annoying after the 5th time

Same thing happened last year. I'm just not falling for Ashley's tricks again, people have short memories. It's not been negative it's been realistic.

That was quickly explained as a company with nothing to do with nufc and the company is still going and turning a profit. I just can’t deal with people who are constantly negative for the sake of it

It's not for the sake of it. My mate who I trust and is always positive told me a girl he knows at the club said it's all bollocks and they are sick of the chronicle pestering them when there is nothing to report.

There has been nothing in this one that has been different to the others. It will peter out to nothing just like what is happening now. It was all just too convenient yet again and it's worked a treat to be fair to Ashley.

Wait and see, I wish I was wrong I really do but time will prove me right

Spoke to the person I know with the most contacts and knowledge within football, and he said from what he's heard there's probably about 2% chance of this deal going through.

So at least my expectations were raised slightly.

Even the most negative of journos give it a 50/50 chance of happening. You two must be a delight when you get going.  :)

Guest alijmitchell

Really hope this gets wrapped up before I make my way down to Morrison’s in Partick.

It's not for the sake of it. My mate who I trust and is always positive told me a girl he knows at the club said it's all bollocks and they are sick of the chronicle pestering them when there is nothing to report.

There has been nothing in this one that has been different to the others. It will peter out to nothing just like what is happening now. It was all just too convenient yet again and it's worked a treat to be fair to Ashley.

OK, back up your claims to be that certain. Stake something on it.

Is every f***er on holiday like?

Yes. If you have kids it’s the best time as mid term break and also it’s hot but not ridiculously warm.

28 degrees in Lake Garda today ?

Club staff will not know anything about it, it's got nothing to do with them.

OK, back up your claims to be that certain. Stake something on it.

Ok £50.  I'm off on holiday in a few weeks so that's all I have spare

I’d bet noone at the club knows what’s happening other than Ashley and perhaps Charnley.

Even the chronicle and co are admitting there is something going on. Seems to be only your mates pal and Steve wraith that thinks there isn’t.  We’ll see I’m not getting carried away but it’s got me interested

Playing devils advocate at the top of the page on companies house it says "Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed "

We may well get taken over but someone starting a company named with the initials MA Ltd seems a little suspect, it also popped up at the same time it was reported Charnley had scrubbed off 4 others linked to NUFC.

Playing devils advocate at the top of the page on companies house it says "Companies House does not verify the accuracy of the information filed "

We may well get taken over but someone starting a company named with the initials MA Ltd seems a little suspect, it also popped up at the same time it was reported Charnley had scrubbed off 4 others linked to NUFC.

Fairly sure it’s illegal to put the shieks name in there and the lawyers. If it was fake the lawyers would have had it removed by now.

Also Ryder did an article saying they’d checked and it was genuine

Fairly sure it’s illegal to put the shieks name in there and the lawyers. If it was fake the lawyers would have had it removed by now.

Isnt "Sheikh" reserved for Royalty over there? Yet in that Monochrome Acquisitions filing it says Sheikh Midhat and he is supposedly British, also Khaled's name doesnt have Sheikh written.

Guest chicken little

edith scroggins, 17, took time off from making brews in the ticket office to say that she's not heard owt.

edith scroggins, 17, took time off from making brews in the ticket office to say that she's not heard owt.

This fits. As it would certainly be Ryder’s source at the club. Young Edith sick of the chronicle questioning her when she has just left the tea to brew.

Nothing significant will move forward today or for a few days now, 17 people have died in a bus crash on a street named after Sheikh Khaled’s grandfather so they won’t be able to complete now until the mourning phase is over.

Just been catching up on this.

What. The. Fuck. Are you on about man?

Girl at the club?? :lol: :lol:

Do you seriously think ‘girl’ will know what’s going on with this?? Fucking unbelievable.

You’ll use the classic dickheads phrase ‘fake news’ next. :lol:

Edit: ‘fake takover’  :spit: