464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

What a f***ing mess.

As per

Yep and still gullable c***s like godzilla[/member] fooled by it

Go and change your nappies man surprised you know what day of the week it is the amount of times you change your mind.

John Atkinson - looking into a corporate box for next season?! ?

At least I didn’t bullshit the man. Just said my piece and asked was he still confident would it go through.

What a f***ing mess.

As per

Go and change your nappies man surprised you know what day of the week it is the amount of times you change your mind.

Please take it to PM if neither of you can be civil.

This is like Stiffler saying he was on the phone to Staveley ffs, can people just stop bullshitting fellow fans with this supposed ITK bollocks.

You haven't been talking to Midhat ffs :lol:

The number is there for anyone to see. If you doubt it, text the man yourself tomorrow and see what happens.

This is like Stiffler saying he was on the phone to Staveley ffs, can people just stop bullshitting fellow fans with this supposed ITK bollocks.

I know Midhat through having worked as a contractor and met with him twice. Have both his number and his work email. He hasn't responded to the one email I sent to him about the takeover, but he did say he liked the picture of Sonia's snatch and nutted one out to it.

I know Midhat through having worked as a contractor and met with him twice. Have both his number and his work email. He hasn't responded to the one email I sent to him about the takeover, but he did say he liked the picture of Sonia's snatch and nutted one out to it.

Did he have an opinion on Gail’s baps?

Guest godzilla

What a f***ing mess.

As per

Please take it to PM if neither of you can be civil.

He calls me a cunt and you don’t expect me to respond. I’ll be quite happy to ignore him completely as long as he does similar.

Did he have an opinion on Gail’s baps?

I did ask, but he said he's not a big fan of seeded buns. Thought he was referencing a picture of someone jizzing on Gail's ass, but later transpired that he was talking about bread rolls from Gail's artisan bakery. https://gailsbread.co.uk/

Company Overview of Bin Zayed Group LLC

Downtown

Emaar Boulevard 2

17th floor

P.O. Box 11092

Dubai, 

United Arab Emirates

Founded in 1988

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type

Date                        Target

Merger/Acquisition

May 27, 2019             Newcastle United Limited

Company Overview of Bin Zayed Group LLC

Downtown

Emaar Boulevard 2

17th floor

P.O. Box 11092

Dubai, 

United Arab Emirates

Founded in 1988

Recent Private Companies Transactions

Type

Date                        Target

Merger/Acquisition

May 27, 2019             Newcastle United Limited

To the right of the information is the statement "The information and data displayed in this profile are created and managed by S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global. Bloomberg.com does not create or control the content."  (https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=109956209)

This doesn't reflect actual events, it represents news identified by Bloomberg and associated with the Bin Zayed Group.  Bloomberg is just a business news service, it is not a governance reporting agency (i.e. it's not like Companies House).

Guest chopey

I foolishly thought this summer was going to be one of our best in recent history, at this rate it could turn out to be one of our worst.

Guest covmag

I foolishly thought this summer was going to be one of our best in recent history, at this rate it could turn out to be one of our worst.

Have faith