Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

4th July either Rafa and his staff will take on pre season training or they won’t be there that at the very latest would be enough for us to see where this is headed.

This will be an interesting day. The squad turn up no manager no coaches no one to start pre season

This is the key date

Could you imagine the squad turning up to no coaching team  :lol:

Yes.

What's worst is that Douglas didnt give any reason for that article, basically saying it wont be done before the end of Rafas contract.

The other thing is that the NE journalists are putting emphasis on Rafa, as if his situation is more important than a takeover.

If a takeover happens, I couldn't give a flying fuck about Rafas contract TBH. A takeover IS everything to the future of this club.

What's worst is that Douglas didnt give any reason for that article, basically saying it wont be done before the end of Rafas contract.

The other thing is that the NE journalists are putting emphasis on Rafa, as if his situation is more important than a takeover.

If a takeover happens, I couldn't give a flying f*** about Rafas contract TBH. A takeover IS everything to the future of this club.

Its definitely takeover or bust for me. Benitez staying with Ashley changes nothing for the direction of the club other than reapplying the plaster on the axe wound.

If a takeover happens, I couldn't give a flying f*** about Rafas contract TBH. A takeover IS everything to the future of this club.

Its definitely takeover or bust for me. Benitez staying with Ashley changes nothing for the direction of the club other than reapplying the plaster on the axe wound.

Rafa staying with either owner or bust for me.

The club will drop down the leagues like Sunderland otherwise.

Douglas doesn't know s***

I know its easy to dismiss The Chronicle, but its no different to what Caulkin is saying. In fact I can't think of any North East journalist saying anything different regarding where we stand with the takeover. Its only Justin Allen in the UK media saying things are progressing well which is why I think he has a Premier League source.

I'm starting to lean towards the takeover being done in mid July then next week if it does get done. That would be a disaster for the club still even with a takeover its poor preparation for a new season.

I actually try to keep a level head about the chronicle and do realize the reporters and journalists who cover NUFC have a ridiculously tough task reporting news about our club given the owner, their policies on communication and in football investment etc, however, I also am quite certain that these guys are not ever going to get any single bit of exclusives or substantial updates from the club whilst MA owns it. MA hates the local press, he owes them nothing (in his yes), he feels he owes us the fans nothing as well. So why would he give them an update? thus breaking the NDA he has in place or egg on face he experienced like he did going on Sky in January? I really rate Caulkin too but he's in the same boat. He's not going to get any favors or stories from MA.

Its simply common sense. The club do owe us answers or a statement to update but that won't happen until it's either done or 100% collapsed. And MA won't lose a bit of sleep otherwise. He certainly won't be giving any favors to a local paper who has been calling for him to sell, or invest etc.

Guest godzilla

The takeover is the absolute most important thing by an absolute mile. We have had 12 years of the club being totally devoid of basic investment and improvement. No person manager or player is more important than the future of the club.

The takeover is the absolute most important thing by an absolute mile. We have had 12 years of the club being totally devoid of basic investment and improvement. No person manager or player is more important than the future of the club.

How can you know that when you have absolutely no idea what the new owners will be like :lol:

The man that can offer Newcastle the most guaranteed security for the future of this football club is Rafa Benitez.

If people don’t start to realise that they sure as hell will find that out.

If a takeover happens, I couldn't give a flying fuck about Rafas contract TBH. A takeover IS everything to the future of this club.

:anguish:

Nope you sure as hell will realise when Tim Sherwood is manager and we drop down to League 1 though.

How can you know that when you have absolutely no idea what the new owners will be like :lol:

The man that can offer Newcastle the most guaranteed security for the future of this football club is Rafa Benitez.

Enjoy Tim Sherwood and dropping down to League 1 then.

Absolute nonsense.

Even if Rafa signs a contract. He won’t be here long under Ashley.

This club needs new owners. The new owners could be a disaster but that’s a gamble most are willing to take

Also love how you highlight that part but not the part where he says ‘if a takeover happens’ new owners won’t appoint sherwood ffs  :jesuswept:

Guest godzilla

So it’s acceptable to operate as relegation fighters every year is it. Can’t believe anyone would settle for Ashley staying is more acceptable than Rafa going ??. I guarantee you now that any new owner would be an improvement on Ashley. The club is far more important than any one person and that club is stagnating more season after season with Rafa there or not.

You think the new owners are going to hire Tim Sherwood?

The stupidity amazes me :lol:

Agree!

If Ashley doesn't sell the club I hope (and think) Rafa leaves. If Rafa stays along with Ashley it's another year wasted.

We must get a change now! It's the most crusial thing for the club. If Ashley doesn't sell and Rafa leaves I think it will be impossible for Ashley to continue, with all the pressure and hate from the fans it will bring.

Which way this will end I think Ashleys days at the club are numberd. He really has to sell now.

You think the new owners are going to hire Tim Sherwood?

The stupidity amazes me :lol:

A lot of our fans are in for a reality check.

The same ones that wanted Sir Bobby out for 3rd, 4th, 5th probably :laugh:

Have we really not realised managers like Sir Bobby and Rafa Benitez only come round once in a blue moon have we really not realised that yet?

A lot of our fans are in for a reality check.

The same ones that wanted Sir Bobby out for 3rd, 4th, 5th probably :laugh:

Have we really not realised managers like Sir Bobby and Rafa Benitez only come round once in a blue moon have we really not realised that yet?

No offence but I don’t think you quite understand the point people are making. No one disputes how brilliant Rafa is ffs