Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

So BZG told mark Douglas 18 days ago that the PL were doing their checks which take 10-15 days. We’ll assume these are working days so If we believe bzg these should be done if not almost done (which would tie in with the Arab twitter hysteria last night) could we be at the completing phase over next few days?

'at least 10-15 days' .... whatever is going on, I reckon there's a few more weeks of uncertainty before we get anything of note.

Got less than two weeks before Rafa goes sadly

Yup, which unfortunately means nothing as far as the takeover is concerned. 

Caulkin knows jack shit, same as all the other journo’s.

Caulkin is straight down the line, he's one of the best covering us.

But he's not saying what some people have convinced themselves is the truth unfortunately.

But he's not saying what some people have convinced themselves is the truth unfortunately.

What is it that people have convinced themselves is the truth?

Basically he’s arsey because people arnt as negative as him. Take no notice

Sean in WUM shocker. He didnt even know that BZG had provided proof of funds until yesterday.  :lol:

:lol: BZG have claimed to have provided proof of funds. Theres no actual evidence to prove this.

Sean in WUM shocker. He didnt even know that BZG had provided proof of funds until yesterday.  :lol:

:lol: BZG have claimed to have provided proof of funds. Theres no actual evidence to prove this.

True but i bet you think they set up Monochrome acquisitions for a laugh. You are being negative for the sake of being negative

Guest godzilla

Just their word (no oifficial denial) more proof than what you can provide though. You're absolutely desperate for this not to happen  :lol:

True but i bet you think they set up Monochrome acquisitions for a laugh. You are being negative for the sake of being negative

Well it doesn't cost much to set up a company ffs.

I suppose you believe that we're definitely sold seeing as they set up a company eh?

It's Mike Ashley ffs, the most likely outcome is the one we've seen multiple times.

:lol: What in the world makes you think you're ever likely to see any evidence of this? Either that confirms or denies.

He thought he might get a private tour of a shipping container filled to the brim with crisp new bank notes totalling £350M

No but serious buyers might just shut their fucking mouths and complete the deal rather than try to convince everyone that they are serious. Actions not words.

Caulkin knows his shit for sure, but then how come this deal was in the works for fucking ages and he didn't have a clue about it? Not saying anything against him personally, I'm saying none of them have the info.

i suppose their answer to that is the only thing suggesting it's as far along as BZG claim is an article in the sun and two statements they've made themselves, caulkin et al have said for ages talks have been ongoing with multiple parties

seems to me that either BZG are full of shite or they're further along in the process than caulkin et al know about and club insiders have stopped briefing them or their ITKs don't know anything to be able to brief them off the record

I suppose you believe that we're definitely sold seeing as they set up a company eh?

It's Mike Ashley ffs, the most likely outcome is the one we've seen multiple times.

No I don’t think we are definitely sold but the company was set up for a reason and not for a laugh.

Well no, I'd imagine not, but why on god's earth would some sheik from the middle east team up with Ashley to troll Newcastle fans, why would that happen?

I'm not saying this is the case, just that nobody has a fucking clue whats going on in reality.

Caulkin knows his shit for sure, but then how come this deal was in the works for fucking ages and he didn't have a clue about it? Not saying anything against him personally, I'm saying none of them have the info.

i suppose their answer to that is the only thing suggesting it's as far along as BZG claim is an article in the sun and two statements they've made themselves, caulkin et al have said for ages talks have been ongoing with multiple parties

seems to me that either BZG are full of shite or they're further along in the process than caulkin et al know about and club insiders have stopped briefing them or their ITKs don't know anything to be able to brief them off the record

How did we go from being sold, to nearly sold, to now there are other interested parties? It's a complete clusterfuck, like the previous takeover sagas.

No I don’t think we are definitely sold but the company was set up for a reason and not for a laugh.

Yeah but what if Ashley let them think they had a deal agreed and then backtracked? I just don't see this running as smoothly as most seem to think it will.

Well no, I'd imagine not, but why on god's earth would some sheik from the middle east team up with Ashley to troll Newcastle fans, why would that happen?

I'm not saying this is the case, just that nobody has a fucking clue whats going on in reality.

Absolutely this. Neeone knaaars. everyone is pretending they are in the know. although I have heard Ashley isn't going anywhere ever and Mark Hughes will be the new manager.

Basically he’s arsey because people arnt as negative as him. Take no notice

Yeah I know, similar to waster.  I just like to question what they are actually talking about when they give a vague statement based on nothing.

They made a statement, the club confirmed they're genuine.  About as much proof as we can expect at this point.  Not sure why some people expect everything to be done in public.

I still reckon Mike fuckin it all up is a massive possibility, but I don't see the need to just rubbish all the facts that clearly point to something happening.  Well, other than trying to score hipster points on an online forum.

How did we go from being sold, to nearly sold, to now there are other interested parties? It's a complete clusterfuck, like the previous takeover sagas.

the press have been fairly consistent with the exception of the sun journo who broke the story, they've all said a few interested parties for quite some time

only unknown is if BZG are further along than any of them know and the clubs people are in the dark about it

that's it boiled down for me