Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest The Little Waster

O0

It's only a daft thread in here anyhow. Just a daft laugh with nowt else happening. As I said when the time comes I can produce HTT level of posts

No one cares

You obviously do ...

I was at a charity dinner in Harrogate with Darren Gough last night. He was well served, probably still half cut today and chatting utter shite on the radio

Met him at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

I was at a charity dinner in Harrogate with Darren Gough last night. He was well served, probably still half cut today and chatting utter shite on the radio

Met him at a charity so once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

:lol:

Talksport is also being broadcast from a pub in Headingly today so that might explain a lot too.

There were a few former Leeds players at the dinner, so he’s spent last night on the lash with footballers but I’m not sure why any of them would have emails with inside info on the sale of NUFC

Guest chopey

Met him at a charity so once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

I've done a few talk-ins with cricketers and they were all great, Shaun Pollock was the best tho he came and spoke to every table for ages and he spoke very fondly of Gough

O0

It's only a daft thread in here anyhow. Just a daft laugh with nowt else happening. As I said when the time comes I can produce HTT level of posts

No one cares

You obviously do ...

Your name is apt

Guest The Little Waster

O0

No one cares

You obviously do ...

Your name is apt

Lol thats it get all the angst out ?

Guest The Little Waster

Just remember this , when Rafa leaves and the ' takeover ' dissolves into nothing , it wasn't people who comment here who made it happen . They only tried to warn you against excessive optimism in case you got your hopes up and ended up with your hearts broken

Ashley will be hawking us to the best bidder for him. I don't necessarily mean the highest price but the party that concedes the most to Ashley's side in respect of sponsorship, longer term rights, kit deals etc.

This is going to be horrible but I'm taking a punt on Kenyon's being the deal that get's done and for the worse e.g: a new owner with fuck all funds who has scraped the barrel to get us and can barely afford to run us given M.A's ridiculous demands.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sheikh walks tbqh.

If the Kenyon deal comes off, that I predicted last time, given some knowledge of it, we'd all rather Ashley. That's how bad I think it'll be.

Guest godzilla

Ashley will be hawking us to the best bidder for him. I don't necessarily mean the highest price but the party that concedes the most to Ashley's side in respect of sponsorship, longer term rights, kit deals etc.

This is going to be horrible but I'm taking a punt on Kenyon's being the deal that get's done and for the worse e.g: a new owner with f*** all funds who has scraped the barrel to get us and can barely afford to run us given M.A's ridiculous demands.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sheikh walks tbqh.

If the Kenyon deal comes off, that I predicted last time, given some knowledge of it, we'd all rather Ashley. That's how bad I think it'll be.

If anyone accepts that (especially with the new kit deal and sponsorship deals coming up next year) then they are not the right people to lead the club forward. Agree about Kenyon as he was like a common whore trying to get the money together so that he could meet the asking price; and he failed badly at it.