Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Anyone got any theories to what Midhat Kidwai meant by “It will happen but in a different manner”?

I think that quote was from the real convo with the voice note rather than the made up one Odin posted to get our hopes up :hmm:

I wondered that too. Strange thing to say

Anyone got any theories to what Midhat Kidwai meant by “It will happen but in a different manner”?

I think that quote was from the real convo with the voice note rather than the made up one Odin posted to get our hopes up :hmm:

I wondered that too. Strange thing to say

The two takeover groups Kenyon and Bin Zayed joining together maybe?

Or Staveley wanting to be part of a joint takeover with the Bin Zayed group?

Think I remember reading the Bin Zayed group were getting a lot of people to be joint investors in their bid for Liverpool.

maybe that they have realised Ashley is a cunt negotiator so they are going to go dark.  Sabotage the Benitez talks, start boycott groups, target Ashley and his family with threats and physical violence until he accepts an offer of 50 million less. 

It's the only logical explanation I can come up with.

Late to the party - what's Odin been up to?? :lol:

Been talking utter shit for weeks about being in recruitment as a side hussle (like that was believable :lol: ) and knew lawyers involved in the deal. Then he photoshopped WhatsApp conversation with Midhat, got caught out and fucked off

I'm still confident that the takeover will happen. I have it on very good authority from a top TOP contact, that the deal is as good as through. I'd be wasting my time telling you who it is though because I can't prove it and you're all sick of ITKs.

If I'm wrong, Poz can smack my bum.

Hmmmmm

Not smacking anyone's bum who can't scream for more m8... and how'd yer suss me oot ...got a private dick on the job or summatt  :knuppel2:

Here we go.  Fat Ash seeking clarity from bzg.  Next will come his declaration that they are time wasters and he won't waste any more money on lawyers dealing with the proposed sale.9

It’s only the tabloids, looks like FCB is distancing himself from a takeover by imposing time limits for the deal to be completed.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/788049/Newcastle-news-Mike-Ashley-takeover-deadline-Sheikh-Khaled-Bin-Zayed-Group-Rafa-Benitez

If you were seeking clarification on the status of a deal you wouldn't be doing that through the press.

You'd be getting your people to speak to their people FFS.

Utter bullshit again from the cretin. Playing this out in public again to seemingly enhance his position.

Looks like another season of misery incoming.

Late to the party - what's Odin been up to?? :lol:

Been talking utter shit for weeks about being in recruitment as a side hussle (like that was believable :lol: ) and knew lawyers involved in the deal. Then he photoshopped WhatsApp conversation with Midhat, got caught out and fucked off

Ha no way  :lol: I caught the bit about him knowing a few bits but missed the fallout. Actually believed him too  :lol:

So, things now seem to be taking a familiar turn.

After weeks of silence, Ashley has seemingly decided to leak stuff... first wanting an update on progress (even though his legal people should be able to tell him), and now a deadline allegedly being set for completion.

Next statement... the Tyrekicker/Timewaster one.

Probably.

052%2BTop%2BSecret%2B%25281984%2529.jpg