Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Wonder who is gonna try and buy us before the next transfer window?

When this falls through it was 100% show he’ll never sell.

I don't think the Asians or Russians have had a go, does the Arctic have and Billionaires yet ?

Comes to something when they're running out of bullsh*t.

I think they've tried the Chinese one already. Summer 2017. Was totally made up. At least the last one had some quotes at the other end.

So Russia next. Then after that I wonder if they do a Howard Beale and admit "I've just run out of bull sh*t" or is it like a penalty shoot-out where we go back to the first taker? So Barry Moat for next summer.

Ashley doesn't want NUFC to be successful as success isn't cheap. He only knows cheap. His sole goal is to keep us in the league with as little expense as possible.

This has always been obvious but what the hell is his plan now, I struggle to see how the club survives, he's actively getting us relegated.

During the Pardew era the aim of 17th in the league while spending as little as possible was achieveable for Ashley. Other teams would spend more than Newcastle, but the club scouted a few gems here and there from abroad to keep the club above water. The league was also polluted with PFMs so it was much easier to stay in the league.

Things are much more difficult for Ashley to be able to do this. Other teams have proven quality managers or young managers with a bright future, they are spending a minimum of £20 million on decent players, have technical and sporting directors behind the scenes to keep their clubs moving forward and their facilities are light years ahead of Newcastle at the moment. It was proven 3 years ago that Ashley's way of doing things no longer worked in the Premier League. It will be even more evident without Benitez squeezing every last drop from a limited squad that is likely to be without Rondon, Perez and possibily Longstaff leaving this summer.

I expect the club to be comfortably relegated next season and he can say goodbye to ever getting £350 million from anyone again.

Guest chopey

I think this week has pretty much confirmed even if he does leave he will still have a massive influence in the club through sponsorship and merchandising.

Wonder who is gonna try and buy us before the next transfer window?

When this falls through it was 100% show he’ll never sell.

I don't think the Asians or Russians have had a go, does the Arctic have and Billionaires yet ?

Comes to something when they're running out of bullsh*t.

I think they've tried the Chinese one already. Summer 2017. Was totally made up. At least the last one had some quotes at the other end.

So Russia next. Then after that I wonder if they do a Howard Beale and admit "I've just run out of bull sh*t" or is it like a penalty shoot-out where we go back to the first taker? So Barry Moat for next summer.

Free avatar suggestion for you.

wolf.jpg

Guest chopey

I think next window Ashley might fall ill and the whole club rally's around him so we can't sign players because of the circumstances (sell a few tho) and then he rises from his death bed like Lazarus on Feb 1st to declare "thats it I've changed my ways".

I think next window Ashley might fall ill and the whole club rally's around him so we can't sign players because of the circumstances (sell a few tho) and then he rises from his death bed like Lazarus on Feb 1st to declare "thats it I've changed my ways".

I just hope the cunt dies.

Guest chopey

I just hope the cunt dies.

Evil doesn't die

I think this week has pretty much confirmed even if he does leave he will still have a massive influence in the club through sponsorship and merchandising.

Geordie Dentist has seen the heads of terms document apparently and this is what was in it:

https://twitter.com/geordiedentist/status/1144637788748505089/photo/1

See the replies for more info, there’s also a photo of part of the document he saw. Upshot is that Ashley wants free advertising for a coupe of years.

Guest chopey

I think the Ashleys have killed Newcastle United ....................................Lets start a new one.

Geordie Dentist has seen the heads of terms document apparently and this is what was in it:

https://twitter.com/geordiedentist/status/1144637788748505089/photo/1

See the replies for more info, there’s also a photo of part of the document he saw. Upshot is that Ashley wants free advertising for a coupe of years.

giphy.gif

Unless Ashley or BZG come out and say it ain't happening, my glass will be half full. Why not? Nothings going to make me lose any more love I still have for the club. So fuck it. It's miserable enough already so I can take no takeover but if it does happen, then it would just make life better without Ashley.

I'm calling bull.

Monochrome was set up after the heads of terms was allegedly agreed was it not?

That doesn`t mean they hadn`t already thought of using that name ?

Yup. The name could have been there from the start. Only that the company was setup after everything was agreed and in place.

Guest chopey

Let him have a couple of SD advertising boards for life tbh, who cares, it's a drop in the ocean.

It wont be a couple tho he probably wants it on the shirts as well

Guest chopey

Keep the advertising, re-name the ground again, anything as long as the parasitic c*** f***s off.

Ask Rangers fans how that went.

Let him have a couple of SD advertising boards for life tbh, who cares, it's a drop in the ocean.

It wont be a couple tho he probably wants it on the shirts as well

If I was BZG and had shitloads of money, I'd agree to his demands for advertising. Then, once ownership has changed hands, I'd break contract causing me to pay Ashley compensation. Pay him, give him extra change and tell the cunt to fuck off somewhere else. Club bought and Ashley fucked with no more adveetising space .