Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Seen some photo’s on twitter that both his helicopter and the private jet landed at Farnborough today, the helicopter is now making it’s way north.

Howay man where's the links then want to see if bullshit  :aww:

This it?

Seen some photo’s on twitter that both his helicopter and the private jet landed at Farnborough today, the helicopter is now making it’s way north.

Howay man where's the links then want to see if bullshit  :aww:

This it?

It flew over my house earlier

Phil Hodgkinson has explained why it's taken so long to complete the takeover of Huddersfield Town.

The lifelong fan agreed to take a 75% share of the club - with a later option to buy it outright from Dean Hoyle - back at the beginning of May.

So why has it taken until now to see the process through?

Hodgkinson explained: "In essence, when we agreed the deal, we had been relegated - so the Premier League decided they didn't want to do the whole 'fit and proper' test and all the bits and pieces.

"In reality, we couldn't start the process until we became an EFL club again.

"We provided the EFL with all they needed, but they had other things going on which meant they couldn't get onto doing the whole process until the day we became an EFL club again.

"After that, it was just waiting for them to confirm.

"They started to do the fit and proper test on the 12th (of June) and I got a confirmation email on the 12th that it was all fine."

So what's happened since then?

"What's taken time is that it is a complex club - this isn't just me buying a football club from Dean," he explained.

"You have the stadium that we own part of, you've got PPG Canalside which is a separate agreement, you've got the football club and there are four or five legal agreements that run to 420 pages.

"And you've got EFL lawyers, FA lawyers, Dean's lawyers, my lawyers all earning their living (so it's taken time to confirm)."

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/phil-hodgkinson-explains-late-delays-16524572

Guest chopey

Is it on again?

Check tomorrows date and the significance to Newcastle United

Excuse me for beeing stupid but what do you mean? My english is not that good

Seems pretty good to me, tomorrow is season ticket deadline day

I stopped reading after I seen the word 'landed'

:lol:

"Performed an unplanned, high-velocity lithobraking manoeuvre" would be better.