Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest chopey

Has the announcement been made yet? :lol:

I think Charnley is cutting the grass and cleaning the hot dog ovens today so he won't have time, maybe tomorrow after he's had a good sniff of Mike's seat

Someone’s apparently been on to midhat about them not wanting Rafa.

Pretty sure she told people on twitter to stop messaging him, too! She seems like a proper negative gobs***e.

He should stop answering people then...

Pretty sure she told people on twitter to stop messaging him, too! She seems like a proper negative gobs***e.

That's pretty much the long and short of it, aye. Maybe he's just a REALLY polite bloke.

This sort of shit is almost as likely to scupper any deal as any Ashley fuckwittery. Texting and phoning the guy when it’s midnight his time ffs. Why he ever replied to anyone random is also beyond me however, politeness or not. Shows a distinct lack of judgement in my opinion. Having been born in the U.K. he must have known that he’d get bombarded by messages as soon as he’d set a precedent by messaging a few people back.

Guest godzilla

That's pretty much the long and short of it, aye. Maybe he's just a REALLY polite bloke.

Whatever happened to Odin  :cheesy: has he been seen since the photoshop carry on?

Whatever happened to Odin  :cheesy: has he been seen since the photoshop carry on?

Nope! Well, not posted at least. He may have lurked.

Guest godzilla

The guy has alluded to wanting Rafa about 100 times we arn’t learning anything from asking him that.

Only person who would learn something from it is Godzilla.

My own personal NO stalker  :idiot2:

The guy has alluded to wanting Rafa about 100 times we arn’t learning anything from asking him that.

Only person who would learn something from it is Godzilla.

My own personal NO stalker  :idiot2:

You’ve said they don’t want Rafa 100 times on here based on nothing.

Why don’t you go Whatsapp Midhat Kidwai and ask him yourself?

I suspect one of these new accounts is him.

Guest godzilla

Why don’t you go Whatsapp Midhat Kidwai and asking yourself?

I said reason they may not want him now go and stalk off and find some fly paper

What did he reply  to her it's not letting me view her post

What did he reply  to her it's not letting me view her post

"Incorrect"

I said reason they may not want him now go and stalk off and find some fly paper

Oh yeah that they probably won’t want a manager who has won the 2nd most trophies of all the managers in the Premier League :laugh:

The club has never and will never get a manager that has won more trophies than Rafa Benitez.

Guest godzilla

Oh yeah that they probably won’t want a manager who has won the 2nd most trophies of all the managers in the Premier League :laugh:

The club has never and will never get a manager that has won more trophies than Rafa Benitez.

9jAC2rK4PK-10.png

Guest NobbyOhNobby

why the fuck would someone fronting a multi-billion pound corporation, presiding over a multi-million pound acquisition, be spending any time whatsapp'ing any random person who sends them a message...

why the fuck would someone fronting a multi-billion pound corporation, presiding over a multi-million pound acquisition, be spending any time whatsapp'ing any random person who sends them a message...

Why ask us when you could just WhatsApp him that question yourself?