Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

Our press are a joke. That’s embarrassing from Downie, he genuinely can’t fathom the whole lawyer thing

Can't wait for it to go through and  send a tweet to the fantastic five with one word 'clueless'

Just seen this properly mind, why they got his director as 'Sheikh' and not him? :lol:

Apparently he is also called Sheikh, it's not even worth trying to explain but it's legit.

Sheikhy Boom Boom Down

Guest chopey

How long before Ryder say's "I knew all along but couldn't say anything because of our future working relationship"

If this is true (I'm kind of joking), its confirmation that Ashley is on his way.

He wouldnt spend money on some seats.  :lol:

Ash has barely spent a penny on the upkeep of SJP or any other aspect of the club in 12 years.

That’s just what’s left after they let the Liverpool fans in.

Not sure I really buy the whole Caulkin cryptic tweet thing? Isn't he just saying he doesn't have an update?

Said he didn't have an update and then in the same tweet said he expected an update this week.

You reckon he was tipped off about something later on in the week?

Sitting in SWEDEN and it's +36°C in the sun after work!

...it's gonna be an arabic summer!? Just sayin'!

Same here, but inside my sauna apartment. FFS this is bound to happen when I'm on my way to Iceland for a road trip damnit.  Planned to go to sleep early this evening because I have to wake up at 02:30am. Now I will probably stay up much later :lol:

If this is true (I'm kind of joking), its confirmation that Ashley is on his way.

He wouldnt spend money on some seats.  :lol:

Ash has barely spent a penny on the upkeep of SJP or any other aspect of the club in 12 years.

Huge fan of this. Ashley will be nicking the lightbulbs and shit like the biggest scumbag tenant the world has ever known.

Sitting in SWEDEN and it's +36°C in the sun after work!

...it's gonna be an arabic summer!? Just sayin'!

Same here, but inside my sauna apartment. FFS this is bound to happen when I'm on my way to Iceland for a road trip damnit.  Planned to go to sleep early this evening because I have to wake up at 02:30am. Now I will probably stay up much later :lol:

No sleep tonight!

Skål!?

Guest chopey

Not trying to shit on the parade, but they wouldn't be spending money on the stadium until the deal was concluded surely? Looks promising though.

When I bought my house the bloke I bought it off fixed the boiler before I moved in like.

Not trying to shit on the parade, but they wouldn't be spending money on the stadium until the deal was concluded surely? Looks promising though.

Didnt Man city buy players before their deal was done ?

Can’t see Ashley fixing it up just before he sold it either so who knows

Guest godzilla

Not trying to s*** on the parade, but they wouldn't be spending money on the stadium until the deal was concluded surely? Looks promising though.

Didnt Man city buy players before their deal was done ?

I think owners of the club bought Robinho as a lone because the group hadn't taken over the group and it was deadline day, something like that anyway.