Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Is this basically done and waiting to be announced or am i getting ahead of myself? Why else might they have set a company up?

I’d think so. But local journos are adamant it’s not close and there are others in for the club

Is this basically done and waiting to be announced or am i getting ahead of myself? Why else might they have set a company up?

Probably, I'm not brave enough to say yes though :lol:

If the paperwork really is with the Premier League then we are talking very very close.

I’d think so. But local journos are adamant it’s not close and there are others in for the club

So the journos who know SFA admit they still know SFA

Super Furry Animals?

Guest godzilla

I just want to see on the official twitter “Club statement”  confirming change of ownership  :frantic:

Be released on the stock exchange first with the official announcement soon after I would have thought

;D

Super Furry Animals?

So long Fat Ash

Guest godzilla

I just want to see on the official twitter “Club statement”  confirming change of ownership  :frantic:

Be released on the stock exchange first with the official announcement soon after I would have thought

No SE requirement, Ashley owns us direct, not via SD

Right didn't know that  O0

Super Furry Animals?

Super Furry Actresses surely?

Super Furry Animals?

Super Furry Animals?

I was on about Sonia’s bush.

Been at work all day anyone sum up what’s going on please?

A new company has been set up on Companies House with two directors: our Sheikhy guys. Interestingly it's registered to Ashley's preferred law firm. Even more interestingly, the company is entitled 'Monochrome Acquisitions Ltd'.

Just catching up myself but it appears Bin Zayed Group have set up a UK holding company similar to "St James' Holdings Ltd" under the name "Monochrome Acquisitions Ltd".

Both the name of it and that this is a common step in acquiring a football club are both promising signs.

A new company has been set up on Companies House with two directors: our Sheikhy guys. Interestingly it's registered to Ashley's preferred law firm. Even more interestingly, the company is entitled 'Monochrome Acquisitions Ltd'.

Thanks

Just catching up myself but it appears Bin Zayed Group have set up a UK holding company similar to "St James' Holdings Ltd" under the name "Monochrome Acquisitions Ltd".

Both the name of it and that this is a common step in acquiring a football club are both promising signs.

Thanks