Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

What thing is pretty much certain and that is if the club doesn't get sold and Rafa leaves, apart from a bit of angst on some forums, nothing will happen that concerns Ashley, as SJP will be sold out for the first game of the season irrespective of who the manager is.

What were the two words?

"All good"

They spoke to their 'contact' and all they got was 'all good'.  Since that's literally all they've had since this started they spunked aal ower and wrote an entire article about it :lol:

Hey, Mark, you just wrote an article saying nobody is telling you shit, you don't know shit, and you're completely out of the loop just like every other media bod pontificating on it.

What thing is pretty much certain and that is if the club doesn't get sold and Rafa leaves, apart from a bit of angst on some forums, nothing will happen that concerns Ashley, as SJP will be sold out for the first game of the season irrespective of who the manager is.

Not a chance

Wonder who Ashley will 'cuckoo' upon next?

A 'big' club in financial shit - Sunderland anyone?

Oh what sweet poetry that would be  :love:

I honestly wouldn't even wish it on them. The guy needs to be kept out of the game.

A 'big' club in financial s*** - Sunderland anyone?

I don't think Ashley will buy another football club, but if he did I could see him buying Coventry or Charlton Athletic.

A 'big' club in financial s*** - Sunderland anyone?

I honestly wouldn't even wish it on them. The guy needs to be kept out of the game.

I would

:tobey:

It will be Barnet. He’s supposed to be friendly with a few people at the top there, it’s also his home town club. With them being a conference club he won’t need to invest massive amounts of money into them for whenever he cocks up, simply getting them and keeping them in League 2 would likely be enough for the majority of their fans. Also he could bring in his mates like Wise etc and they’ll be classed as a big name for the club to be associated with and should bring a few more excited fans.