Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Honestly couldn’t think of anything sadder than making stuff up

It’s bloody infuriating when people do it. Honestly don’t know what they get out of it unless they are fans of other clubs on the wind up. Cannot for the life of me understand why so called Newcastle fans would do it.

Ask Odin the Twatless.

Guest The Little Waster

Just heard that Ben Jacobs guy podcast. I wouldn't trust what he was saying. This is the same guy that sent out a tweet yesterday or the day before that included saying no proof of funds shown to the club as well as the Premier League have not received any docs of the deal yet. Fast forward 24 hours, and after the statement from the buyers came out yesterday, he has changed his tune and claims he has personally spoken to the group.

Why didn't he talk to them earlier before sending out the tweet then?

The podcast was with the Chronicle and they deleted it pdq when they realised he was full

of shit

Guest The Little Waster

Yes Darren Carter seems well legit

:lol: nee blue tick.

Why would he need a blue tick?

He can't spell reliable ...

Guest The Little Waster

Two guys LV[/member] and nufcjb[/member] are not in the press right? So this guy Ben who’s gone on our club’s podcast to talk about the potential of these owners he has ties to, and speaks about how great our fan base is and potential - but still he’s just a gobshite? Why? Why the insults?

What does he have to gain by trying to be helpful to us giving us info? Ffs.

I'm not saying he is not saying true things or so he isn't being helpful. But I'm just saying he knows nothing more than what the other journos know. Just because he is based in the ME and claims to have close contacts to the group doesn't mean everything he is saying is accurate. Just look at his tweet a day or so before the 2nd statement by BZG. He was on the same wagon as the other journos. The next day, he's changed his tune.

Again I stress that he might be telling the truth, and praising our fans and what not but he said the deal will be complete in a month or so when actually it might be sooner or even later, who knows. Just saying he's been caught out before so take a pinch of salt with what he says. If he had close contacts with the group, he should have gone straight to them after The Sun breaking the news and get as accurate info as possible instead of getting caught out like the others who have zero knowledge on the deal.

Exactly ... if the bloke is serious whats he doing on a chron podcast anyway ? He talked and talked and said eff all

really , lots of ifs maybes and possibles ... well colour me surprised ; anyone of us couldve gone on that podcast and regurgitated the shite he came out with .

ignore today , nowts happening

I  would add just ignore any other itk tweets its so obviously bs designed to

wind you all up

Guest The Little Waster

Ben Jacobs ( the radio bloke ) was the same one who claimed this bloke was BZGs lawyer , remember ?