Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Midhat Kidwai has been communicating with fans via LinkedIn and WhatsApp. And everytime he does, it usually a thumbs up or "we're trying". Odin's handywork aside, there have reason to be optimistic.

Hi Odin.

Just thought I'd leave this here. It's clearly Odin.

Midhat Kidwai has been communicating with fans via LinkedIn and WhatsApp. And everytime he does, it usually a thumbs up or "we're trying". Odin's handywork aside, there have reason to be optimistic.

Hi Odin.

Just thought I'd leave this here. It's clearly Odin.

I'm not Odin and I've no idea how that post is evidence that I am.

Bore off Odin.

Your evidence that I'm Odin is:

- I joined a few weeks before he was banned / left. (which makes no fucking sense)

- If we play countdown with my username, Odin is one of the two hundred words we can make.

Just come back as Odin. Nobody cares anymore.

Bore off Odin.

- I joined a few weeks before he was banned / left. (which makes no f***ing sense)

- If we play countdown with my username, Odin is one of the two hundred words we can make.

Just come back as Odin. Nobody cares anymore.

Not yet. On the other forum I was accused of being a mackem until I hit 400 posts. I think I can see this one out.

Instead of bickering with each other what about finding out on this thread why we have not been sold yet. Sunderland have managed to move on so why not us

Their owners genuinely want to sell the club. It’s a simple answer.

I have put in a freedom of information request to Northumbria police asking if Ashley was charged in whole or in part for the assistance he required from the police force to leave the restaurant in Ponteland.

I’m not sure if they can provide that information, but it’s worth a shot.

Bore off Odin.

- I joined a few weeks before he was banned / left. (which makes no f***ing sense)

So who were you on the old nufc-forum then coz I knew a few of the guys?

News flash the new owner is Steve Dale from Bury, I wish,probably the only owner on a par with Ashley and the Blackpool people.

Look at how little coverage them poor sods have got, no one in the media cares unless it is one of Sky's magic big boys.

Those poor arsenal fans, or those poor Man U fans etc, millions pumped into those clubs yet all the papers say how unfair it is for the fans.

Closed shop, burn it all to the ground and go to the wall is the only way the fat blob is leaving