Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

News flash the new owner is Steve Dale from Bury, I wish,probably the only owner on a par with Ashley and the Blackpool people.

Look at how little coverage them poor sods have got, no one in the media cares unless it is one of Sky's magic big boys.

Those poor arsenal fans, or those poor Man U fans etc, millions pumped into those clubs yet all the papers say how unfair it is for the fans.

Closed shop, burn it all to the ground and go to the wall is the only way the fat blob is leaving

Blackpool are finally free from the Oystons, it was repossessed after a court case with the guy that had a 10% stake in the club. Owen Oyston bled the club dry to prop up his estate agent business and the other guy didn't see a penny of the premiership money so the club and the hotel next to it was repossessed and auctioned off. At least one club is on the mend and with a really decent owner too :thup: there's hope yet.

Bore off Odin.

Your evidence that I'm Odin is:

- I joined a few weeks before he was banned / left. (which makes no f***ing sense)

- If we play countdown with my username, Odin is one of the two hundred words we can make.

So who were you on the old nufc-forum then coz I knew a few of the guys?

If you rearrange all the letters in his name you get Dicky Mints Chins.  Well almost.

Bore off Odin.

- I joined a few weeks before he was banned / left. (which makes no f***ing sense)

- If we play countdown with my username, Odin is one of the two hundred words we can make.

If you rearrange all the letters in his name you get Dicky Mints Chins.  Well almost.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I remember chingate very well and then there was the chap who slept in a cardboard box also made the Hall of Fame  :laugh:

Hope this cunt gets discovered in a skip somewhere. Properly dismantled, after persons unknown have gone to town on him. Perhaps partially eaten by tramps high on PCP.

Don't think they're interesting in the club anymore

New season, another 2nd Round exit in a cup. Guess who wins again? :thup:

For a top flight club to have such a poor cup record in the last 12 years it has to be deliberate sabotage and non compete levels. The FA should investigate this shit its not down to rotten luck

Bore off Odin.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I remember chingate very well and then there was the chap who slept in a cardboard box also made the Hall of Fame  :laugh:

Long time lurker here. This has brought me out from the shadows  :D

You mean homeless Danny - and what about the fatal raw chicken thread? ;D ;D

Ashley out!

From Chris Waugh’s article in The Athletic;

Their overall cup record under the retailer stands at played 52, won 22, drawn 6 and lost 24. The Magpies have never reached the last 16 of the FA Cup in the Ashley era, while their best return in the League Cup has been two quarter-final appearances. On the second such occasion, back in November 2016 when Newcastle were chasing promotion, Benitez rested six players – including star forward Dwight Gayle – for a Championship game at Blackburn so that he could target a cup semi-final, and those close to the Spaniard came to believe such a decision angered Ashley.