Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

And no one is going to do anything about it. Again.

It would be a good start if the whole fanbase could treat it with the contempt it deserves, rather than lapping it up. I tried advising this route at the time but got nowhere. It was so clearly bullshit this last time. He's got no reason not to pull the same stunt again, after all, it's worked a treat in the past.

Let's be honest, BZG were in on the joke as well. Didn't Caulkin mention another interested party. There may have been someone legitimitely looking to buy the club, but it wasn't the Sheik and his WhatsApp loving cockney mate.

Guest chopey

IMO Newcastle and Sports Direct are just one company now we will never be sold unless he's on the bones of his arse or we are costing him money.

The whole BZG saga is open to s decent press investigation for any journalist who cares enough to dig.

Not holding my breath that any one fitting that description works for our local press of course - they are proven lazy and in fear of Ashley cutting their scraps of news out.

Any press out there with balls please?

For the truth you could be made for life for the cost of a flight and a few interviews in the middle east... what is there to lose... the truth that's all

Guest covmag

Anymore of this shit again and I swear I'm gonna chin some fucker :lol:

Fakeover of the club mk4 will soon be here.

We need to drop like a brick,its the only way.

Guest godzilla

Yet the last two years (allegedly) prospective buyers were put off because they were unsure what league we’d be in?

No buyer would be interested at that price with the big possibility of going down, could lose 200+ million in a space of five month.