Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest reefatoon

Takeovers are done out of the blue, they are not dragged on through the public eye. This one is placed in the bullshit drawer with the other so called takeovers. Let’s forget all about it and try and get Rafa to sign, to give us a fighting chance for next season.

Guest godzilla

Takeovers are done out of the blue, they are not dragged on through the public eye. This one is placed in the bullshit drawer with the other so called takeovers. Let’s forget all about it and try and get Rafa to sign, to give us a fighting chance for next season.

The only takeover which was out of the blue was our one with Ashley. All the rest I remember had been reported on beforehand as a posibility.

Guest godzilla

Think I'm going to stay out of this thread until something concrete happens :lol:

Think I may join you on that also, as until we get something from the group or the club it's all just speculation hype.

Betting shops are offering odds on Mbappe joining us, it's just getting ludicrous.  One minute they are saying all agreed and pushing to get it all done. Now it's not happening before end of June.

I think we should just wipe this and all takeover related threads until something is actually done and dusted

some bloke on the twitter saying a Dubai plane just landed at NCL and his old mans helping a load of arabs with their luggage. suitcases and all sorts.

Ffs, just lock this fucking thread.

some bloke on the twitter saying a Dubai plane just landed at NCL and his old mans helping a load of arabs with their luggage. suitcases and all sorts.

Ill watch SJP for any guests arriving.  :lol:

Holidaymakers.  :lol:

True or not I’d love to know what a ‘Dubai plane’ looks like. Emirates aside.

Ah yes, the Emirates plane that lands as scheduled everyday.

:lol: yep. Because they’d definitely fly in on a scheduled flight and not a private jet. Fml

Just seen an Arab when I was out walking the dog on the Wirral Way before, which means that it's all a big smokescreen and they're actually still interested in buying Liverpool. Or maybe it's because he's actually having a wander having just been speaking to Rafa to sort his contract. Or it could have just been a normal everyday person who happens to be Arabic. Who knows.

http://www.comekitewithus.com/uploads/8/4/4/8/84487134/assistant-luggage.jpg

Talksport middle east correspondent who's done a few articles for ESPN and BeIn. Know nowt specky cunt basically.

My final prediction on this horseshit: This will rumble on with radio silence for weeks and the club will be no further along with their Rafa negotiations. Same owld shite.