Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

I’m out. Mainly because I’m so fucking bored with this.

I'm in and out. I will maintain my position that the deal will go ahead, but can't be arsed following every claim and counterclaim so will take a back seat until we get an official update.

arab in peyce here just want to say i hope to see you all in the champions league where you belong winning titles and fuck the SMB, btw i'm not a geordie, defiantly an arab lol

:lol:

I was speaking to a Sheikh at work the other day who's related to the Man City owner and he says this bloke is definitely legit, will be done by Friday just needs to sign the paperwork to agree the monthly payment plan and it's all done and dusted lads!!!

I was speaking to a Sheikh at work the other day who's related to the Man City owner and he says this bloke is definitely legit, will be done by Friday just needs to sign the paperwork to agree the monthly payment plan and it's all done and dusted lads!!!

He the one from Marra-cash?

I don’t believe you even have a job

He the one from Marra-cash?

Wearside’s most popular loanshark

fuck off mag

fuck off mag

Sheikh at work.  :lol:

Was his name Sheikh 'n' Stevens?

Was his name Sheikh 'n' Stevens?

Sheikh Yerbouti.