Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Over 100 pages in 2 days. Can't remember the last time the forum had such activity :lol:

Its been a while since I've had to scroll past the list of names to see the topics on a non-match day

For PL approval, the paperwork has to be submitted by the club, not the potential new owners/directors.

FCB and The Thumb... This paperwork will never get submitted.

Guest godzilla

My sources say it might not happen

Changed their mind pretty quick didn't they must be the same sources as messers Hope and Edwards  ;D ;D ;D

Reckon this is Ashley’s final “f*** you” to the fans for the years of abuse we’ve given him. Probably knows how we’re gagging for information and he’s getting off on having this power over us. We’ll not hear anything from his side until the deal is concluded.

It’s happening.

No. The f*** you is him staying and Rafa leaving and selling Perez for 20m and replacing him with Aaron mooy on loan

Reckon this is Ashley’s final “f*** you” to the fans for the years of abuse we’ve given him. Probably knows how we’re gagging for information and he’s getting off on having this power over us. We’ll not hear anything from his side until the deal is concluded.

It’s happening.

No. The f*** you is him staying and Rafa leaving and selling Perez for 20m and replacing him with Aaron mooy on loan

Fucking hell man.  :lol:

Had a message off someone from the club today on LinkedIn. They haven’t a clue what’s going on so trying to not get too excited about it. Business as usual basically.

Had a message off someone from the club today on LinkedIn. They haven’t a clue what’s going on so trying to not get too excited about it. Business as usual basically.

The night shift janitor?

Guest chopey

The night shift janitor?

I take that as good news

Without wanting to cause offence, why exactly would they?

I think it's safe to assume nobody knows anything about any of it bar who is (hopefully) trying to conclude the deal.

And that would suit me down to the ground tbh.

I'm sure they'll let random weirdo messaging the whole club staff on LinkedIn know as soon as they get some info :thup:

The night shift janitor?

Club photographer.

The night shift janitor?

Club photographer.

fair enough