If Rafa goes we go!

Ankles Bennett

I'll be done if Rafa goes and so will a fair fee who sit around me -it'll be a mass exodus

We can but hope.

If and now probably when this happens, along with the collapse and hope of any 'takeover', then surely it will sink in with more of those who are left, that to walk away is the right thing to do.

We will get NUFC back at some point, but it's a pointless and soulless exercise being anywhere near this current Mike Ashley Sports Direct aberration.

Personally I’m hopeful that Rafa will stay but we may not know for sure until 4th July.

But if the players show up on 4th to find no senior coaching team they need to show some solidarity with the fans and strike

Guest chopey

Personally I’m hopeful that Rafa will stay but we may not know for sure until 4th July.

But if the players show up on 4th to find no senior coaching team they need to show some solidarity with the fans and strike

I think we'll find out before then and to be honest the only reason he is still here is because the Leicester and West Ham jobs are not available

I had to turn off after about a minute when he called Keegan “Sir Kevin”.  What a boring wanker!  And if he’s not just a WUM or a mackem, why does he feel the need to hide his identity?  Hope he doesn’t get the attention he’s obviously craving.

:lol: Isn't it "The Little Waster" himself?

I don’t think there’ll be an announcement. I reckon the players will return on July 4th and training will be lead by Redfearn, Dawson & Bogie.

You need to remain optimistic with that username.  :lol:

I had to turn off after about a minute when he called Keegan “Sir Kevin”.  What a boring wanker!  And if he’s not just a WUM or a mackem, why does he feel the need to hide his identity?  Hope he doesn’t get the attention he’s obviously craving.

:lol: Isn't it "The Little Waster" himself?

Is it?  Ah well  :lol:

Are any of the fan groups planning any protest march, stadium gathering etc etc if Rafa is allowed to leave?

Not seen anything. I'd hope on day 1 of Rafa leaving there would be thousands outside of SJP baying for blood, making a noise.

Are any of the fan groups planning any protest march, stadium gathering etc etc if Rafa is allowed to leave?

Why would any of the fan groups give a fuck now? They have tried for years to get people behind them and its been thrown back in their face with venom